Shut it downnnnnn. :rolleyes:

OMG, Kaby results on Hwbot servers. :eek:

Nuke the servers from the orbit nawww....... :banana: :banana: :banana:

aerotracks`s Cinebench - R15 score: 1263 cb with a Core i7 7700K

aerotracks`s Geekbench3 - Multi Core score: 24520 points with a Core i7 7700K

aerotracks`s HWBOT Prime score: 7343.63 pps with a Core i7 7700K

Is Hwbot breaking the NDA by hosting these results??? :rolleyes:

Shut it downnnnnn. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't these results be hidden until nda lifts?

• Crew

People can be as sarcastic or as funny as they want, doesn't change the fact it's still under strict NDA.

Yeah, someone ALWAYS breaks NDA, it happens...but wouldn't it be nice if it didn't happen from 'reputable media' or overclockers on the scene :D

"DISCLAIMER: This is a retail CPU that was not provided or supplied by Intel Corporation. Therefore, as we have no NDA with Intel, we are available to publish any content we see fitting."

If they have such balls why do they remove the traceable numbers on the IHS.

This is like the dog that has frosting all over his face giving the IDK where the cake went look. They know they shouldnt be doing it but need the sweet sweet click ad revenue.

The fact they add a disclaimer also goes to show you they know its not legit to be doing this.

Edited by Splave

• Crew
"DISCLAIMER: This is a retail CPU that was not provided or supplied by Intel Corporation. Therefore, as we have no NDA with Intel, we are available to publish any content we see fitting."

If they have such balls why do the remove the traceable numbers on the IHS.

This is like the dog that has frosting all over his face giving the IDK where the cake went look. They know they shouldnt be doing it but need the sweet sweet click ad revenue.

The fact they add a disclaimer also goes to show you they know its not legit to be doing this.

Because the CPU was provided by a board manu to do the review - They would get in the shit if they didn't hide the numbers :(

CPU bundled with a board Allen, so Intel has a harder time to track things... but board PCB gives it all away :P

Yeah it's a bit too obvious :D

I know breaking NDAs is bad whether or not you're the one who signed it. I've personally received pre-launch benchmarks of chips before NDAs have lifted. So I knew that Gainestown would be awesome. And I knew that Bulldozer would suck - about a month before the news got out. But not once have I ever considered leaking the benchmarks.

But in the case of Kaby Lake, let's be pragmatic here.

Is there anything left to leak about Kaby Lake?

I mean, because of this thread, I've been able to read all the reviews and I now have more information about the chip than I've ever wanted. So I can confidently say that Kaby Lake is going to be... meh. And that nobody really gives a crap because Zen is around the corner. :banana:

I know breaking NDAs is bad whether or not you're the one who signed it. I've personally received pre-launch benchmarks of chips before NDAs have lifted. So I knew that Gainestown would be awesome. And I knew that Bulldozer would suck - about a month before the news got out. But not once have I ever considered leaking the benchmarks.

But in the case of Kaby Lake, let's be pragmatic here.

Is there anything left to leak about Kaby Lake?

I mean, because of this thread, I've been able to read all the reviews and I now have more information about the chip than I've ever wanted. So I can confidently say that Kaby Lake is going to be... meh. And that nobody really gives a crap because Zen is around the corner. :banana:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Maybe the reviewers are wrong and that's why it's so annoying. Or maybe not who knows lol