HWBOT Community Forums

Kaby NDA breaking shame thread

Splave

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really this launch... I have no words for this sht. In the end everyone who signed and follows NDA is the idiot here
I hope you realise that there's a price to pay for getting the hardware before release from your vendor connections. Situations like this included. So stop complaining :)

Lol at creating this thread and then jumping the gun as soon as you get "permission". And all to earn a few clicks and points that will last for a couple days. Def. no shame in that...

You seem to enjoy being negative and that's fine. We all have permission to submit z170 and retail so carry on. I have as much access to retail CPUs and z170 motherboards as everyone else.

Its fine when your Galax bros do it though right? I guess we all have our own version of morals that fit our needs?

Cuckhandluke your not even on my radar brah.

. . . . .Will not judge this whole topic, but I am a bit sad for guys who invested lots of work at reviews, now are sitting on results and have to watch others show off

I have not read any Kaby reviews other than the titles of said articles as I refuse to give them the ad revenue. Honestly I could care less about the review guys as they have been pretty negative about Kaby in general and imho, this the best platform for overclockers that Intel has released in a number of years (solely my opinion here).

Ambient overclockers as well as LN2 benchers will truly appreciate these cpu's while reviewers will complain about "No IPC improvement" and they run "hot" stock and un-delidded. Good thing we have delid tools and LN2 to fix that :D

Also look at what people are doing, not saying; everyone and their mom has their binned Skylake for sale for pennies on the dollar and there's a reason for this folks. . .

You seem to enjoy being negative and that's fine. We all have permission to submit z170 and retail so carry on. I have as much access to retail CPUs and z170 motherboards as everyone else.

Its fine when your Galax bros do it though right? I guess we all have our own version of morals that fit our needs?

I may come across as negative as I speek out when I see something unfair or stupid. Also when I see potential to improve.

I see you have not removed aerotracks from your little list. Also that your own name is not on it...hypocrite much?

And there is a difference in buying retail from store and being handed a retail from your vendor who is under NDA. We are not stupid here, if you bought your "retail" from a store I'll eat my hat. Guess what, I had retail BW-E before launch, but I did not post scores with it. The only reason to do that would be... Oh right, for a few clicks and a few minutes of fame. The same as you have been bashing on here...and then you do the same. Now who's to shame here really?

Here is my stand:

NO SHAME on the users that bought the chip from a store listed on geizhals... If it was eBay and ES, then shame on them, thats contributing to a bad loop...

But a place such as this.... Retail chip

https://www.neon24.de/Intel-Core-i7-7700K-4x-420GHz-boxed-ohne-Kuehler

How can a user be shamed buying from legit store and posting results of the product purchased.... No, just no.... That is going too far.... And all this fuss about 'oh this launch', who are you fooling? Intel has been doing this for years, stop acting surprised, its NOT the first time this has happend, yes, it is frustrating when signing a NDA, but blame who? BLAME INTEL and the way they treat media, powerusers...

By the way; Exactly same thing happend with Ivy bridge launch, nothing new folks, in fact, when has Intel launched a CPU using same socket, and not sold the CPU in SOME stores before NDA expired, within the past 4 years - food for thoughts...

Who is the bad guy? The little guy or internal Intel failure..

Who is the victim:

The lads that put heck of a lot of hours into doing proper work and respect the NDA.

I may come across as negative as I speek out when I see something unfair or stupid. Also when I see potential to improve.

I see you have not removed aerotracks from your little list. Also that your own name is not on it...hypocrite much?

And there is a difference in buying retail from store and being handed a retail from your vendor who is under NDA. We are not stupid here, if you bought your "retail" from a store I'll eat my hat. Guess what, I had retail BW-E before launch, but I did not post scores with it. The only reason to do that would be... Oh right, for a few clicks and a few minutes of fame. The same as you have been bashing on here...and then you do the same. Now who's to shame here really?

I removed aerotracks haven't you looked lately? At my little list? Also I didn't add Joe_cool as he's using retail on z170.

Why would I add myself, I haven't broken my NDA. Why don't you ask any of the mods that have left my results up about it. I fly to Intel labs to bench a couple times a year you think I'm going to break my NDA? I'm sorry if your results are on z270 and you have to wait. It would make me jealous just like you. Its not a good look on you mate.

I haven't taken any pictures of CPUs or posted any specifics and z270 mobo spec such as the people on my list. (Sam asked me to add him so I did.)

Retail is retail. Doesn't matter where I got it. What would you like to hear? I flew to Germany to pick it up and had to throw away my receipt to make it through customs....does that somehow make you feel better?

"It seems that PR looked into a few cases and found some shops were selling retail early...so when "end users" purchased these, it becomes impossibe to silence people who are not under nda. Its a big mess, we dont often have so many units pre launch...we have been building KBL for months though so leaks were inevitable. Again i dont like the drama either. Just did not want you to be penalized for having an NDA. Only units directly from Intel to you are under nda with you."

So keep flaming I could care less what you think mate.

• Crew
Did Rauf have one good Cpu?? I missed that. Then starts gobbling off. Oh dear!!

Allen is doing nothing wrong here.

All this seems like unnecessary jealousy to me. You can all buy cpu's soon guys :-)

Agree with you

P.S - Are you back, or just a fly by visit?