HWBOT Community Forums

GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3 bricked motherboard

Hey guys, i was haveing bios F5 and i have flashed the bios with version F20a and everything went fine ... the install was succesful with no problems but now the motherboard is starting like a normal one ...but no post..no beep ..no nothing .. i have tryed a dedicated video ..no post... i have taken out components one by one and after i emptyed the ram slot and starting the motherboard it beeps ... so the motherboard is ok ...but i have i7 6400t (es) and i was wondering maybe this is the problem with cpu it is not known by bios and wont let it post and if i take out the cpu out it takeing a little power and shuts off ...so i think the motherboard is not fryed ... it is just an idee ... and the motherboard audio led is on and fans spining and it is draining power every plug is corectly plugged but ..no post .. i have tryed clear cmon ... takeing out the cmos battery ... trying ..q-flash plus .... on some retailers says it has on some not and official website it is not on specs written about this ... and i have tryed alot of stuff and my last resort is warranty service or gigabyte support which i have open a ticket with another cpu model on ticket..because i have heard rummors on forum about i7 6400t (es) is fishy bussines and i dont to get in trouble :( :bruce:... i dont think will be valid anymore or trying to get an spi programmer and do it on my own ..or get it in service to fix it :/ ... i was seeing on a video something with shorting the main bios chip and corrupt the main bios and backup kicks in ... i dont know how to do it and i think i will fry the chip and lose warranty forever :thumb::thumb::thumb: thanks guys :rolleyes::rolleyes: