HWBOT Community Forums

LN2 coolers - Otterauge Rev.4 full copper - 2x GPU coolers

SoF

Selling some very good LN2 coolers here - older guys will know the legendary Otterauge rev 4 pot...

The GPU coolers will come with 3 mountings and are 2-sided to fit a very wide range of older cards as well as SLI and CFX.

Some stuff from my real crazy days...

all pictures

cLBEbXL.jpg

VxGvKei.jpg

dXWNKyc.jpg

Prices:

Otterauge rev 4 - sold to Don_Dan

GPU pot - 100€ excluding shipping | one cooler sold to Don_Dan

Full Copper LN2 "Otti-Style" (without mounting) - 125€ including EU shipping

Will ship: D/A/CH + EU (via Hermes or DHL)

best regards

SoF

PS: communication might be delayed during the next days as I am awaiting the birth of my first child ;) But I try to keep up asap...

Edited by SoF

Guest Bullant

congrats on the birth of your first child to come,very special time....all the best

Some nice items good luck with the sale

Thanks!

Here is my old cascade - haven't used it in years, just asking spare part price of 350€. No shipping - Pickup near Berlin,Hamburg or Hannover possible.

BChzMuF.jpg

1136jiM.jpg

ux53tpN.jpg

Has lost 2 bar pressure according to the scale - pretty sure it needs some re-fill before it can reach it's temperatur of ~-80°C.

If you really tinker around, maybe use stronger compressor like a rotary for one stage you might get close to -90 or even colder.

Looks ok, has a long suction line and multi-socket evaporator. Have no time to test, will sell it as is - some knowledge about compressor and cascades recommended!

Served me very well when testing CPUs or benching G80 GPUs with a riser card - some pretty good hours and memories that have to go now..

Edited by SoF

If you hear voices talk back to them or they might get upset xD

By the way there is one otter-style pot on the pics which was made by another AwardFabrik member. It is a bit smaller but also full copper and can keep temps at very exact values without always refilling like every 30s as with non-solid pots.

I can't find the top mounting plate atm but if somebody is interested I can search for it or reprint one with PLA.

Only asking 125€ including shipping (EU).

sorry for the missing post i was in hospital with bad ankle and on heavy meds ;> i forgot hahah .. Good luck with the sale on that sexy hardware but most important the new memories will keep you every bit as busy as the old overclocking days.. sleep what sleep ;> My son is now 22 wow the time flies .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Short update: no response from Don yet on AF (made him a good offer), will be on business trip until friday now, if there is still no response I assume he lost interest and I will re-launch the entire sale.

I need to get rid of some other valuable stuff (best 3960x in Germany, banchetto benchtable, 1200W Antec PSU etc...) because spring is here and I need to get the garden done ;)

Oh and I have some DDR3 which I need to get some infos on...maybe some ram guys can help, I am not sure how good this stuff is, some PNY and G.Skill review kit I always loved to bench with...

If somebody is willing to pick up the cascade from 10-17th april - you can have it for 299€ as a little easter-deal!!! (no april's fool, I am dead serious, I need the space!) Free BBQ, chat about good old times and a beer included!

(lol funny enough it's not even the money I need, just want the space it's taking back xD)

Big easter deal could be:

1x 2 stage cascade

1x 1200W Antec TPQ PSU

1x LN2 GPU Cooler

1x Banchetto 101 Bench-Table

3x 1 GB Elpida Hyper DDR3 (maybe one or two sticks bonky, throwing it in for free)

1x BBQ (+free drinks) and sleeping place in my guest room if needed

600€ all inclusive :D (but you need to pick up all the stuff here)

Edited by SoF

Hey chris, daniel ist bestimmt auf geschäftsreise o.ä. schreibt in whatsapp nämlich auch nicht zurück. Gehe mal davon aus, dass er den kram nimmt :)

Ich hätte gerne die 3x1gb hyper. An dem restlichen ram hätte ich auch interesse !

• Crew
Very deserved facepalm...but please be gentle with me, I'm a sleepy young dad with lots of other things in my mind atm ;)

YGPM Don (on AF xD)

Short update: no response from Don yet on AF (made him a good offer), will be on business trip until friday now, if there is still no response I assume he lost interest and I will re-launch the entire sale.

I'm on a business trip right now, but I replied to your PM on AF. :)

Hey chris, daniel ist bestimmt auf geschäftsreise o.ä. schreibt in whatsapp nämlich auch nicht zurück. Gehe mal davon aus, dass er den kram nimmt :)

Hab keine Nachricht von dir bekommen?! :confused: