HWBOT Community Forums

Can´t submit score for GPUPI for CPU 1B Benchmark [STAGE 3]

Rayken

Every time i try to submit a score it says "Invalid data file: Unable to decrypt the datafile"

And its a bit strange that everytime i hit the calculate menu, i can only see my GPU.

Now i have uploaded it via GPUPI and used the HWBOT Submit online function, but did this count for Stage 3?

Cause i can´t see my submission there.

• Administrators

If you only see your gpu and cannot submit to cpu, it might be that you calculate on gpu and therefore it is not accepted as cpu benchmark. You should see a drop down when you click on calculate that show gpu and cpu, you can then chose what to calculate with. If this is not happening you will most likely not have matching open cl version for your cpu I think. More helpful information you can find at support thread

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=119436

• Administrators

If you only see your gpu and cannot submit to cpu, it might be that you calculate on gpu and therefore it is not accepted as cpu benchmark. You should see a drop down when you click on calculate that show gpu and cpu, you can then chose what to calculate with. If this is not happening you will most likely not have matching open cl version for your cpu I think. More helpful information you can find at support thread

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=119436