HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2017

M.Beier

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried it last year and dont remember it being great, but like all things, try it 20 times before you decide.

CL final?

Champions League football final

Its the best league in the world(European, middle eastern & Russian clubs - though its known as the European Champions League), final match, its sorta like superbowl final, except without the many breaks, commercials and other crap.... But huge sports event, and usually higher level then World Cup final.

This year it is Real Madrid (.. bastards @ Madrid, Spain) vs. Juventus (Torino, Italy)

Real Madrid has not been great this year, but improved lots lately - its not exactly been good football, and they are only in final because of a biased ref vs. Bayern München (Sure D@ncop can confirm...)

Juventus has not been top class the past 10 years+, however, they have the by far best defensive in the world, but they are the underdogs for the final.

--- Pew, too much text?

Oh and the game is being played 20:45 CET, 19:45 local time - and in TPE that should be 2:45 AM it starts, and it'll last roughly 2 hours. (2x 45 min, 15 min break + extra time).

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so who's in for Saturday dinner/drinks ?

I'm in for the dinner Saturday as well :)

I'll keep following to see how the final plans will be.

I am out of hardware to take a benching spot at the gathering this year, but I'm still thinking about some possibilities. Anyway I'll be around, so let's have some fun there :D

AWESOME that you'll be there Iuri!!

Let me know if you need some gear. We have X99 motherboards and CPUs for you to play with :)

On the topic of watching "sport", would anyone want to watch the Monaco F1 race on Sunday 28th night from somewhere?

bunny. so that means stinky tofu? :(

My plans involve some sort of Sky Sports F1 stream and my couch. Can't wait to hear what excuses they come up with for Palmer somehow being even worse than Ericsson this week.

In other words - not really. I think On Tap will have it on some 20" screen somewhere.

My plans involve some sort of Sky Sports F1 stream and my couch. Can't wait to hear what excuses they come up with for Palmer somehow being even worse than Ericsson this week.

In other words - not really. I think On Tap will have it on some 20" screen somewhere.

Sounds like what I'll be doing too then. Also, got any idea what time Indy500 is on, so I can watch Alonso??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...