HWBOT Community Forums

Swapping winning scores for another winning score

kimandsally

Last night Luumi sent me a skype message, I was gobsmacked this guy plays up when someone else cheats yet it perfectly good for him to cheat.

"Anyone want to swap your top scores for another top score Luumi's your man, I got this message last night:

Here is the message and my reply.

"come on

that 1210

share me file :D

ill give you 1386

this is almost too good man...

Windows 8 pro sounds that it is surely bugged"

My Response to Luumi:

Just to be clear I do not cheat I hate cheaters and will have absolutely nothing more to do with Luumi, he can go and play where ever he likes but I'm done with his I expect your score attitude.

My files are bugged accoring to Luumi but perfectly good for him to use.

Edited by kimandsally

Last night Luumi sent me a skype message, I was gobsmacked this guy plays up when someone else cheats yet it perfectly good for him to cheat.

"Anyone want to swap your top scores for another top score Luumi's your man, I got this message last night:

"come on

that 1210

ill give you 1386

My Response to Luumi:

Just to be clear I do not cheat I hate cheaters and will have absolutely nothing more to do with Luumi, he can go and play where ever he likes but I'm done with his I expect your score attitude.

GOD, i LOVE HWBOT xD

Guest Sinebrychof

"come on

that 1210

ill give you 1386

My Response to Luumi:

You can't submit same file twice...