HWBOT Community Forums

ðåãóëÿðíî îáíîâëÿåìûé æóðàë àêòóàëüíûõ èçâåñòèé èç âñåëåííîé ìîäû.

Ðåñóðñ äëÿ òåõ, êòî íàñëàæäàåòñÿ fashion â íåñîïîñòàâèìîì êà÷åñòâå, ÷åì áàíàëüíûå ïîõîäû ïî áóòèêàì. Äëÿ òåõ, êîìó ëþáîïûòíà <a href="http://www.hwbot.org/">èñòîðèÿ ìîäû</a> è ñîçäàíèÿ èçâåñòíûõ â íàñòîÿùåì áðýíäîâ.

Ñëîâî «ãëÿíåö» îêîí÷àòåëüíî âêðàëîñü â íàøó áóäíè÷íîñòü. Ïðèâåðæåíöû glamour ýòî äåâóøêè ñ áëåñêîì â ãëàçàõ. Òå, êòî ìîíèòîðèò çà ïðåìüåðàìè ôèëüìîâ, öåíèò âå÷åðèíêè, è â ìîäå ÷üè âêóñû íå õóæå, ÷åì â êíèæíûõ íîâèíêàõ. Jmod áóäåò âàøèì ãóðó â âîïðîñàõ ñîçäàíèÿ ñîáñòâåííîãî ôàñîíà, âíåçàâèñèìîñòè îò âàøåãî áþäæåòà.

Edited by Guest

even thou i speak polish and this post should be piece of cacke for me there is one thing that u ve missed... we in polish use latin alphabet (with few lettters of our own) while russians and other closely related to them use cirilica and that's the case here and i cant read cirilica ;)

google translation tool says:

rozenkranzer

banned

zhural regularly updated topical news from the fashion universe.

A resource for those who enjoy fashion in an incomparably than platitudes trips to boutiques. For those who are curious <a href="http://www.hwbot.org/"> fashion history </ a> and the creation of well-known brands in the present.

The word "gloss" finally crept into our everyday. Adherents of this glamour girl with glitter in the eyes. Those who monitors for the premiere of the film, appreciates party, and whose tastes in fashion are not worse than the book updates. Jmod will be your guru in matters of developing their own style, vnezavisimosti of your budget.

its a spam

Edited by jurek