HWBOT Community Forums

The line between ambient water and chilled/cold

Elkim

and ill add this too, too many whingers on here , tired of reading about on here about cpu voltages, why is his higher or lower ,each cpu has its own voltage it likes or dislikes, no matter what cooling, you blokes make me laugh, you expect 1 cpu to be the same as the other lol, to perform the same way, it dont happen that way, are you the same as another person >> ? do you like heat or cold ? do you perform better in what temps ?? cold or hot ? ill bet my arse colder everytime, for such supposedly experienced overclockers ? , seems to me you miss the whole shebang of it. ...voltage causes heat and without the cooling to compensate youre up shit creek without a paddle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some serious devils advocate playing here :D

@ozzie Since ages everyone know that custom water is not AiO cooling, better said water loop made from part. If we play dumb, we can say "Hey but we can put chiller there or icebucket, thats still definition of custom" No, its not, thats why its there the chilled/cold option in rolldown menu. Its clear as sky itself in summer morning.

@jpmboy no, you are not affecting enthusiast and as much as its true, you should mark the submitts correctly. Nothing wrong on that, right? :) In your case it might help other to understand your and their results when they are pushing hard and looking for what they can improve.

@ozzie Since ages everyone know that custom water is not AiO cooling, better said water loop made from part. If we play dumb, we can say "Hey but we can put chiller there or icebucket, thats still definition of custom" No, its not, thats why its there the chilled/cold option in rolldown menu. Its clear as sky itself in summer morning.

@jpmboy no, you are not affecting enthusiast and as much as its true, you should mark the submitts correctly. Nothing wrong on that, right? :) In your case it might help other to understand your and their results when they are pushing hard and looking for what they can improve.

and the biggest devils advocate here is you, stop drawing straws , you agree 1 minute then refute the next, get over yourself mate

This is getting a bit quixotic, bordering on aphasic. let's move on and you can keep reporting scores you don't like even though they have nothing to do with your windmill.

In my country we have a saying :

" Instead of hitting the stubborn donkey, we hit the saddle ".

Apropos :

I have known JPMboy for three years. We talked a couple of times in the distant past.

I have to admit that I have no idea if the accusations have any grounds ( I doubt it ).

He is one of the lowest profile members in here, has helped a lot of people including me with a Bios for my GTX980 card, and have never noticed him being provocative.

Simply he is doing his business.

I like him.

Some of the above comments ^^^, are beyond the acceptable borderline.

George

I personally have nothing against jpmboy, I didn't pulled him out in first place, everything I said was, that the cooling should be marked properly. And what, everybody is pissed because I'm asking someone to do things right?

Sorry George, you with your lifequotes and saying and you don't know the basic one. "The worst thing you can do about evil is doing nothing" quoting your first post in this thread where you basically saying its worthless to try to do something about it.

If anything is toxic and boreding, its enthusiast league and people subbmiting wrong for their own agenda :)

Edited by Elkim

I personally have nothing against jpmboy, I didn't pulled him out in first place, everything I said was, that the cooling should be marked properly. And what, everybody is pissed because I'm asking someone to do things right?

Sorry George, you with your lifequotes and saying and you don't know the basic one. "The worst thing you can do about evil is doing nothing" quoting your first post in this thread where you basically saying its worthless to try to do about something.

If anything is toxic and boreding, its enthusiast league and people subbmiting wrong for their own agenda :)

Never said that.

Go back elkim a year or two and you will find a real fight from myself against cheaters, yes cheaters, who bend the rules to the point of breaking them.

Did not succeed a thing.

Christian Ney, helped me out as much as he could.

His position : There will always be loopholes, if a cheater wants to cheat.

I totally agree that the enthusiast league is the most toxic of all.

I know first hand names - a lot, that stand in the first ten positions of the "enthusiast" league, that have confessed privately to me that they use rads in ice buckets and/or chillers.

What should I do ?

Become a snitch and start calling names ?

I'm not calling names either even if I know some. Thats why I started this thread which is ONLY about that if you cooling your waterloop with addition 3rd party cooling, you should just submit correctly. It will do the trick, move guys into apprentice where they are belong and thats just it. I think this is gentle way to approach the problem without fire on the roof.

And if this will work, something like what happend to Karta last year will not happend that easily. Thats why I pushed even elite member to submit correctly even if it seems it doesnt really matter.

Food for thought: Is reporting something you find shady even if you're mistaken (which I wasnt) a bad thing and making you snitch and rat? I think it makes you caring, thats all.

In my country we have a saying :

" Instead of hitting the stubborn donkey, we hit the saddle ".

Apropos :

I have known JPMboy for three years. We talked a couple of times in the distant past.

I have to admit that I have no idea if the accusations have any grounds ( I doubt it ).

He is one of the lowest profile members in here, has helped a lot of people including me with a Bios for my GTX980 card, and have never noticed him being provocative.

Simply he is doing his business.

I like him.

Some of the above comments ^^^, are beyond the acceptable borderline.

George

George?... welcome back bro!

lol in 1 breath he says hes not sure what my point is/was, then next breath he gets my case...too funny, im done

Dude I just didn't understood your blurry english in your first post :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ice from outside the house,hand picked,cold weather in here in Cyprus, -20 degrees,people are scared they never saw a winter like this.

I will just gather some ice blocks,cut them into small pieces to be proportional to fit in a bucket.

Than i will take some cold water from outside imbued with some alcohol and bench happilly xtu ,as it was all natural,no phase used. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude I just didn't understood your blurry english in your first post :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well mate its as simple as this, in 1 post you dont understand, the next you get my case, i suggest you get a lesson in english then...pretty easy , all youre doing is stirring a pot and you know it, pretty childish really !!!!