HWBOT Community Forums

Rauf - GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1500/2000MHz - 215351 marks 3DMark2001 SE

Dude i was banned for tampering the mem tab of a 3dmark result that even had a validation link.. This is way more serious I am afraid...

No, you were banned for photoshopping on three different occasions. One time in fact using a photoshopped result as a reference to sell memory on a different forum.

:mad:

No, you were banned for photoshopping on three different occasions. One time in fact using a photoshopped result as a reference to sell memory on a different forum.

:mad:

I know man i have learnt to live with it.But first time i did it i was banned for a year and so did joshy some months ago for galax comp... i just hope hwbot will keep in the same direction when judging results.

The score is legit, of course. But yes, image is edited because I failed at screenshot. One window was covering the "score" window. Do what you want.

Do you realise how stupid that idea was? The short-sightedness is...breath-taking.

Can you post up the original?