HWBOT Community Forums

Question about classes and rules

hotrod717

I see elite, extreme, and apprentice being ranked with ambient folks. Also see nobody has posted scores beyond 5000mhz or so. ??? Aren't there 2 classes?

Also as 3rd rule for extreme submission FOR AMBIENT <5003mhz, right after it says unlimited clock and cooling. ???

I've read and reread and it still seems ther is some conflict in what is truly going on with this comp. I do not want to spend the time to bench and sub scores to be told i didnt follow rules correctly.

Can someone clear this up for me. Thanks, much appreciated.

I see elite, extreme, and apprentice being ranked with ambient folks. Also see nobody has posted scores beyond 5000mhz or so. ??? Aren't there 2 classes?

Also as 3rd rule for extreme submission FOR AMBIENT <5003mhz, right after it says unlimited clock and cooling. ???

I've read and reread and it still seems ther is some conflict in what is truly going on with this comp. I do not want to spend the time to bench and sub scores to be told i didnt follow rules correctly.

Can someone clear this up for me. Thanks, much appreciated.

well I know websmile just said that ambient and extreme will be lumped together in the ranking but will be divided for prizes, so since you are in extreme you can submit with any cooling you want at any speed you want.

Thats all i know.