HWBOT Community Forums

*SIGN-UPS* Party in PA July 21-23

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks folks! We're getting there!!

The reservation process is now live! Please make your reservations asap as the final cut-off date is almost here. You can reserve a room either via phone (888-575-6397 Computer Overclocking Party) or on-line at https://aws.passkey.com/e/49250254

Please be sure to let me know (here or via pm) once you've reserved your room.

Also...all attendees should provide your sizes on the Corsair spreadsheet. I've sent the url to most of you already but if you don't have it, let me know. Everyone should provide their sizes by this Friday.

Thanks again to all of you! We've already surpassed last year's sign-ups (including a couple new to the scene folks woohoo!). Can't wait to see you all there.

-Stefan

Thanks folks! We're getting there!!

The reservation process is now live! Please make your reservations asap as the final cut-off date is almost here. You can reserve a room either via phone (888-575-6397 Computer Overclocking Party) or on-line at https://aws.passkey.com/e/49250254

Please be sure to let me know (here or via pm) once you've reserved your room.

Also...all attendees should provide your sizes on the Corsair spreadsheet. I've sent the url to most of you already but if you don't have it, let me know. Everyone should provide their sizes by this Friday.

Thanks again to all of you! We've already surpassed last year's sign-ups (including a couple new to the scene folks woohoo!). Can't wait to see you all there.

-Stefan

@steponz - Is this what you were referring to or do you still need people to reach out to you?

Happy Saturday folks!

OK...I've booked my room. Wife's coming along for at least a couple days so am not able to share the room with other benchers.

If you need a room, please book it asap. This coming Thursday night, any not-reserved rooms from our block of 10 will be added back to the hotel's general pool. If you miss the Thursday cut-off, the room rate would be whatever rate you can get on your own and there's no guarantee of availability.

Just booked my room for me and my brother. If anyone else is planning on driving in they are currently offering a package deal online that includes parking and a $50 food credit daily. I was able to call and get that package price($234/night) and still stay in the party block of rooms. I figure it is a good deal as the rooms are $169 + daily parking $49 + $50 food = $268 so I am saving about $34 per day.

Hey guys - I might be a last minute decision here. I want to come, but my father's birthday is on the 12th, and wanted me to drive down to West Virginia with the rest of the family around that time. I may be able to come join, but I probably won't be able to bring my LN2 dewar if I do.

Still sorting through hardware. I'll be there Friday, a good chunk of Saturday, and I'll know about Sunday in the next 24-48 hours, but 95% chance at this point I'll be there.

Would an extra benching station or two help out?

Just booked my room for me and my brother. If anyone else is planning on driving in they are currently offering a package deal online that includes parking and a $50 food credit daily. I was able to call and get that package price($234/night) and still stay in the party block of rooms. I figure it is a good deal as the rooms are $169 + daily parking $49 + $50 food = $268 so I am saving about $34 per day.

Great tip Lochekey!

Hey guys - I might be a last minute decision here. I want to come, but my father's birthday is on the 12th, and wanted me to drive down to West Virginia with the rest of the family around that time. I may be able to come join, but I probably won't be able to bring my LN2 dewar if I do.

Awesome! Just bring yourself, some hardware and a pot. We shared dewars last year, wasn't a problem.

If the parking is $49 a day at he hotel I would advise anyone not to pay to park there. Most garages are about $30 a day all over the city and are <20 min walk at most.

Beautiful advice! Will probably do that myself! If it's not too much of a pita...know a good one next to the hotel?

Still sorting through hardware. I'll be there Friday, a good chunk of Saturday, and I'll know about Sunday in the next 24-48 hours, but 95% chance at this point I'll be there.

Would an extra benching station or two help out?

Nice! Glad you're making it Torin3! Good question... I'll leave it to the folks here (I'll be bringing my little, hand-made by Witchdoctor, one).

Beautiful advice! Will probably do that myself! If it's not too much of a pita...know a good one next to the hotel?

Depending on if you take i95 or i76/676 into the city.

If you are coming from i76: theres one on Market Street(Patriot Parking, should be $28 a day).

If you are taking i95: Drive around anywhere near the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and there are tons of them around with cheap daily rates(might not be overnight, great for people staying for the day).

Depending on if you take i95 or i76/676 into the city.

If you are coming from i76: theres one on Market Street(Patriot Parking, should be $28 a day).

If you are taking i95: Drive around anywhere near the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and there are tons of them around with cheap daily rates(might not be overnight, great for people staying for the day).

I don't know if it is the same one, but I was planning on hitting the one at 8th and Market. Open air, but east to get to and usually has space when I've hit it on the weekends.

Also, another question. I have 16 and 24 port Netgear gigabit switches. Would that be helpful, or does Corsair have that covered?