HWBOT Community Forums

*SIGN-UPS* Party in PA July 21-23

Thanks to everyone who attended this year's event! It was a great time and hope that everyone enjoyed themselves! I loved having it in Philly and the new venue was, imho, excellent. Hopefully this becomes a standing party and we continue getting more people.

In addition to the people who made it (you're the reason this thing's so much fun), I'd also like to thank the Corsair team for their generous support, Performance -Pcs and Joe for getting the sponsors!

Will work to get photos up soon!

Thanks again to everyone who played a part in making this event happen!!

-Stefan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time. Thanks for the extra space in the room with filmbot and GTIJason. GTIJason, Wiggles5289, funsoul and filmbot all helped me out considerably during the weekend and I could not be more grateful.

filmbot - will give that TridentZ a spin this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all at other events, and most importantly the meetup next year! Thanks to our sponsors, Corsair and Performance-PCs! It was really great meeting you guys, even though we almost all had some sort of issues with our platforms. :)

Had a great time. Thanks for the extra space in the room with filmbot and GTIJason. GTIJason, Wiggles5289, funsoul and filmbot all helped me out considerably during the weekend and I could not be more grateful.

filmbot - will give that TridentZ a spin this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all at other events, and most importantly the meetup next year! Thanks to our sponsors, Corsair and Performance-PCs! It was really great meeting you guys, even though we almost all had some sort of issues with our platforms. :)

No problem and it was great to meet you, Jason and everyone else.

Everything was great and it was really cool to watch more experienced XOCs run their setups. Got to learn a lot.

Thanks to Corsair, Stefan and Joe for organizing everything. Not sure it could get much better :celebration:

Got some pics up: 2017 Summer Party in PA! - Sponsored by Corsair - Album on Imgur

My bad...I should've taken more photos and actually cleaned of my cellphone lens :/ Lesson learned....we need to do our group shots on Saturday instead of Sunday.

If anyone has more/other pics, please let me know and I'll add them to the album.

Also...anyone who managed world or country records, please let me know so we can get the info to Corsair.

Thanks!

-Stefan

Yeah man...we had a great turnout. Lesson learned, take group shots on Saturday instead of Sunday, we actually had almost double the number of attendees than were in the group shot. Hopefully we continue to grow.

Thanks again to everyone who made it this year!!