HWBOT Community Forums

*SIGN-UPS* Party in PA July 21-23

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that people can save on space...would anyone who needs/wants to borrow anything please let everyone know? Some of us (like me) brought wa-a-a-y too much last year.

Tia!

I know we'll probably need extension cords. I'll bring 5 or 6.

Yeah...the deadline for getting your sizes in was this past Friday. I filled in something for everyone who hadn't entered them (I entered Large/Large for you). The spreadsheet's still alive so re-sending it to you but keep in mind that the orders may have already been placed.

If anyone coming to the party has a gpu pot they are looking to part with let me know. If we can work a deal out ahead of time I figure we can save on Shipping costs by making the exchange at the party.

I'm in this boat as well, if anyone has a Tek-9 Slim they'd like to part with. First dibs to Lochekey though!

Haven't done GPU cold but it would be nice to.

1 more week!!! :)

Would everyone who reserved a room at the hotel kindly send me a pm with your full name whether you reserved as part of the party or not? The hotel wants to make sure that we get credit for all our bookings.

Thanks!!!

We were short on smaller dewars last time. I also have a TEK9 FAT, I can bring if some need to borrow it.

i have 4 small dewars, 35, 2-30's and 20l. I will bring them, would also have 1 cpu pot left for someone to share. Just hoping I make it, I really dont have enough to get a room by myself. I might just get there saturday morning and just have to figure out somewhere to stay saturday night, might just sleep for a couple hours in truck, haha

Anyone willing to share a room with Strong, Jason and Hot rod? Atm my wife is coming Friday/Saturday so anyone who needs a room for Thursday and/or Saturday night can crash in my room.

Alternatively....anyone willing to chip in so the 3 of them can share a room together? I'll chip in $100

Edited by funsoul

Anyone willing to share a room with Strong, Jason and Hot rod? Atm my wife is coming Friday/Saturday so anyone who needs a room for Thursday and/or Saturday night can crash in my room.

Alternatively....anyone willing to chip in so the 3 of them can share a room together? I'll chip in $100

I really think I might be ok in my truck. it's tough for me right now, company cut back on overtime and havent been able to bench much. My truck gets about 10 miles to the gallon so gas, food and parking will be all I can probably afford.

But in return I have 4 dewars, thermos's, extra cpu pot, 2 oc panels, with extra temp sensor. Some extra boards, m8e, m8i, m9a, rve 10, x99 champ, if anyone wants to try sub zero and doesnt have board, they are all insulated, I also have a decent i3 and 7700k, also extra 7700k I never tried but someone is welcome to it.

wish I would have taken better care of my older gpus but I have some also. Since I would drive I have a lot of room.

I really think I might be ok in my truck.

Not crazy about folks staying in their trucks in downtown Philly (also, it's more fun to be staying on location).

Let me confirm with my wife that she's only spending Saturday night. If so, then you guys would just need to get a room for 1 night.

I'll be bringing a 35L, dispensing hose and phase changer (is that what it's called? Goes on the end of the hose so more liquid and less gas comes out) plus 3 thermoses.

OK...so...the following are looking/interested/willing to share a room:

- Jason

- Strong

- BeepBeep2 (possibly +1)...friday/sat night

- one other attendee who pm'd me...sat night

- hotrod- not sure what he's in for

4-5 people...that's 2 rooms (maybe 1 hehe). Let me confirm with the wife if she's definitely coming and, if so, which night. Like I said, I'm willing to kick in $100 so what do you guys think? Figure something should be do-able.

Also...we're going to need a lot of extension cords so please bring some if you have them. I've got 4-5. hotrod says he has a few. We'll definitely need more.

Edited by funsoul

I would also like to note that I have limited internet access until the 13th. I may not have an update on my friend tagging along until the day before the event. I'll try to stay connected as much as possible, going to be in a remote part of West Virginia where even cell service is almost non-existent. Dial-Up not possible :P