HWBOT Community Forums

*SIGN-UPS* Party in PA July 21-23

IM in for $175 since we did not have to pay for the party that should be good for 1 night.

Anyone willing to share a room with Strong, Jason and Hot rod? Atm my wife is coming Friday/Saturday so anyone who needs a room for Thursday and/or Saturday night can crash in my room.

Alternatively....anyone willing to chip in so the 3 of them can share a room together? I'll chip in $100

Edited by jiccman1965

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Room kitty now has $575. Roomless folks, please get in touch with me asap with the name you want to appear on the reservation.

Update: To get this done, I booked the extra room under my name. Anyone who will be using it should get in touch. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you my cell #.

Huge thank you to the kind folks who chipped in!!!

Edited by funsoul

Request to loaner pool... I would need PSU, 1151 Board for Kaby, Screen and a Keyboard. Who can loan me which part? :D

I think I can rustle up an extra monitor. Nothing fancy but should get the job done. Can probably find a mouse/keyboard as well.

Request to loaner pool... I would need PSU, 1151 Board for Kaby, Screen and a Keyboard. Who can loan me which part? :D

I will probably use my apex board but I have a m8e already insulated and a m8i insulated and I also soldered the oc panel to it, so it's a fun board for cold. You could use one. I also have a gigabyte z270 gaming soc. m8e and m8i need kaby bios. I also have extra monitor and periphs I can bring.

Room kitty now has $575. Roomless folks, please get in touch with me asap with the name you want to appear on the reservation.

Update: To get this done, I booked the extra room under my name. Anyone who will be using it should get in touch. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you my cell #.

Huge thank you to the kind folks who chipped in!!!

OMG, that's amazing !!! I heard about the $275 from you and jjcman, did Allen really just add $300 and can't even go? (rhetorical?) We truly have a special community here. I am already extremely blessed to be friends with some of the most selfless and generous overclockers in the world and I know a few others (myself included) who I'm sure are grateful as well. Sure helps to ease the nerves while at work, taking every small job I can find after seeing just the 24hr parking fee's. YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

We were short on smaller dewars last time. I also have a TEK9 FAT, I can bring if some need to borrow it.

I think I can bring mine, I have a 20L, 30L and 3L dewar but only one 1L thermos. I've got some solid gpu's that would love a run with your fat pot, put me on the list if not full.

If I can find time to prep Z170 SOCF-LN2 you can have a sesh or two. If not I have supplies to bring since my MOCF + ES OCF minus 2 dimms is no longer prepped either :D

We had 4 people pitch in. Allen, jicc, myself and 1 other (Not calling him out as am not sure he wants the "press").

Thanks guys!!!!

Anyone able to bring a soldering iron (and a little solder)? Need some jumpers on my gtx 980ti classy kpe.

Edited by funsoul

OK guys, here's my situation. Sorry for the late update but I like so many wasn't sure of all my logistics until now:

I have a queen room with room for 1 additional cot/bencher which will be $25/night per hotel policy. Happy to share with anyone who wants a place to crash. PM me if you're interested.

I will be driving my truck down from CT on Thursday night and back on Sunday afternoon. I have room for up to 2 additional benchers with gear along the route from CT to NYC through Jersey to Philly. If anyone along the route wants to carpool and save on parking, let me know and we'll figure it out. Can't wait to see you guys and freeze some chips!

Edited by MrBreeze

OK guys, here's my situation. Sorry for the late update but I like so many wasn't sure of all my logistics until now:

I have a queen room with room for 1 additional cot/bencher which will be $25/night per hotel policy. Happy to share with anyone who wants a place to crash. PM me if you're interested.

I will be driving my truck down from CT on Thursday night and back on Sunday afternoon. I have room for up to 2 additional benchers with gear along the route from CT to NYC through Jersey to Philly. If anyone along the route wants to carpool and save on parking, let me know and we'll figure it out. Can't wait to see you guys and freeze some chips!

i live on long island and could meet in the city. That would be huge. I have a 1998 Dodge Durango I was thinking of driving down but it's got 280,000 miles on it and no A/C, so it wont be fun.

I would just have to figure out a place to stay thursday night and then we have the shared room for friday saturday.

Also thanks everyone who pitched in on the room, I feel so bad, I feel like such a bum, but this community is really great to be part of. thanks a lot.

i will pm you

Edited by Strong Island