HWBOT Community Forums

*SIGN-UPS* Party in PA July 21-23

Just found out that my wife has decided not to come so if anyone needs to crash in a room they are welcome to use my room as long as they don't mind sharing with me and my brother.

I still have yet to book but most definitely interested in sharing a room with you or anyone else that may still have room. Of course willing to pay my fair share of everything.

I will be coming in with Jason but we have not determined yet if we're heading out Thursday night or Friday morning as it is 8.5hrs at best from my place to the hotel. We will be talking tonight to confirm what our plans are with regards to arrival.

Also, I will bring anything "utility" I have for anyone that wants to use it. Does anyone need REV (non-black)? I don't have a chip as mine just died but not sure to pack it or not.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been following this thread even though I can't make it this year :(

I am really amazed at the generosity that is being shown from shared/loaned hardware to people donating to get an extra room. Awesome job guys!!

P.S. This event is at the top of my to do list for next year :)

I still have yet to book but most definitely interested in sharing a room with you or anyone else that may still have room. Of course willing to pay my fair share of everything.

I will be coming in with Jason but we have not determined yet if we're heading out Thursday night or Friday morning as it is 8.5hrs at best from my place to the hotel. We will be talking tonight to confirm what our plans are with regards to arrival.

Also, I will bring anything "utility" I have for anyone that wants to use it. Does anyone need REV (non-black)? I don't have a chip as mine just died but not sure to pack it or not.

Nice, call me anytime. I'm just prepping for trip. and as far as room situation goes I have no preferences as long as you, SI and myself have a spot to sleep sharing rooms or not. Just trying to get by on cash only and not spend money I don't have (credit)

Edited by GtiJason

Hey Filmbot, ill pm you my contact info. I am coming in Thursday afternoon and staying until sunday. If you want to hook up with me when you get there I can add an extra person to my room at that time in case you end up not making it until Friday.

I have dragonskin, eraser, solder, ect., ect. Also have a few Matrix connectors(to solder to board) and controller if anyone is interested in benching a compatible card. I'll be bringing a bunch of "just in case" sheet. Also, as stated dewar and cryohose. Definitely help to have a few of each of those.

Happy Thursday folks!

Slowly finishing some last minute testing and getting packed. Hope to get to the hotel around 5. Would love to meet up with everyone for drinks and food before we start setting up. We'll be able to get into the room around 8pm. My cell# is 732-610-5465...give me a call! :)

We need some power strips so we can add extra electrical outlets as well as extension cords.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!

-Stefan

Guys I also still have space for one more in my room. Also still looking for anyone who wants to carpool south from CT. Strong Island are you in?

im definitely having the worst year of my life. My truck broke down last night, going to try and rent a car today. What time are you leaving? Will pm now.

Anyone have a spare display port cable?

Nice Mike! You coming???

im definitely having the worst year of my life. My truck broke down last night, going to try and rent a car today. What time are you leaving? Will pm now.

Arghhhh...that sucks dude! Are you all set now?

Heading out shortly...hope to be there around 4-4:30. Since we don't get the room for setup until 8pm, thinking everyone who's there get together for beverages and food around 6-ish?

See you guys there!!!

Edited by funsoul

Looks like Ill be there tomorrow morning. Just got home, need to SSS and get packed up. By the time I'd get there tonight, I'd be ready to just crash anyways. Also in my haste to get out of work, forgot cryo hose. Will stop on the way tomorrow and pick it up. Hope you gents have a good night! See ya in the AM.

Anyone here already that knows if the hotel has an unloading area? Jason and I are currently circling trying to figure out where to go to unload.

Call funsoul, I asked the same question yesterday & he said to go in the valet area & tell them you wanna unload stuff for the event.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Can't find the multimeter portion of my pyrometer. :(

Don't remember if I loaned it out or just can't find it. I guess I'll have to wing it.

Edit: HA! Found it. On the roll now. Have some stops to make on the way though.

Edited by Torin3