HWBOT Community Forums

Hardware sharing and both parties submitting

GREAT respect to EVERYBODY at OCX.

You overclock very skilled!!!!

I just don't understand pp numbers below 45K.

Only users from OCX can do this :)

I look at it like this.

Everybody in the world benches superpi. They all get good scores.

But 3-4 users are able to get MUCH faster times. WHY ?

Because they know a tweak or ?

I dont want to point fingers, But I think it SUX that we are not able to compeat with those 3-4 users because they get WAY better times than anybody else.

Cheat or Tweak, I dont know.

But it isent funny to bench Superpi anymore :(

If they have a tweak they don't want to share, it's OK. If everyone shared every tweak they know, the guys with the fastest CPUs will always win. Which is kinda boring, and not fair to the guys who really know how to tweak. There are at least two ways to get on top of the charts: get the best HW, or have the best tweaks. If your tweaks aren't good enough, you just have to go look for some better memory sticks or CPUs:)

I wouldn't mind knowing Coolaler's tweaks, though. Would make it alot easier for me to grab some more 1m 939 scores:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ TaPaKaH: about 1M SPI....It's OK if it was done with another mobo than Foxconn...but please remove to logo cuz you're "confusing" people..... ;)

About Coolaler's 1M SPI ....no other comment for now...When I go down to Taiwan, I hope that he'll be there too, to show me in person the 0.2s gain he always gets from others at ~ same frequency in SPI 1M...OR will he avoid me (as he and his friend do!)? ;)

why Sam should remove the stick of QForce, if he wants to thank that way to them?

you are very skilled kidnapping someone's else thread, if you would make use of your skills by benching you could probably beat coolaler :D

whom score btw, has been moderated by hwbot crew and no longer can be reported....

and it has a 45.5k PP so i don't see why it looks so "confusing" for you

although you think everything is invented as of tweaking world :D you are very wrong ;)

you are very skilled kidnapping someone's else thread, if you would make use of your skills by benching you could probably beat coolaler :D

whom score btw, has been moderated by hwbot crew and no longer can be reported....

and it has a 45.5k PP so i don't see why it looks so "confusing" for you

although you think everything is invented as of tweaking world :D you are very wrong ;)

And what about OPB's QX9770 SPi 1M ... I don't exactly remember his time, but I distinctly remember that at 5900+ MHz he got 44.2k pp, while Sam got like 44.77k pp @ 6050MHz ... We all know, that the more MHz are increasing, the more difficult it is to have a pp under 45k ;)

At least at mrlobber's SPi 1M WR over at xs, all the tweaks that Sam used were clearly stated ;) He also said that thing about cw (which is amazing, at this speed :)), and how he can win about 0.05 seconds), or about the 3 services running and the custom win xp setup :) In that way, he's coming clear, and everything's fine, his score is no longer questioned, and his SPi reputation is still good :)

[btw Sam, can I ask you sth ? Did you play with MCHBAR ? I think that with your tweaking skills, and some MCHBAR messing with, you are going to be surprised :) - I'm pretty sure you already know that, don't you ?]

But OPB is all the time, hiding ... Why doesn't he mention his tweaks ? Some say that he doesn't mention them, because all the other guys are going to use them and "overtake" him in that benchmarking race ... That's bullshit ! You know why ? Pedro is clearly THE best tweaker in 3D 01 :) Although, I'm pretty sure that you have seen his threads over at xs, every time or ok, sometimes he mentions the tweaks he used :) But he's still the 3D 01 tweaking KING, no matter what, and he still posts amazing scores, that NO ONE can touch at the same clocks ;)

Every man that has some self-respect should come out clear ;)

You cheat ? Admit it ...

You don't cheat ? Prove it ...

We all know that we live in a world, that telling the truth isn't an ordinary thing, and it's extremely difficult to trust someone, unless he's your friend and you know him personally ...

But you guys, are trying to convince us, that we should all trust someone, that we don't know ...

IT'S AN INTERNET WORLD FOR CHRIST'S SHAKE ! :D

Edited by George_o/c

• Crew

I took first 1M scores from the bot:

1. coolaler 45522 - ASUS BIOS-tweak (I guess)

2. Tapakah 44800 - ASUS BIOS-tweak

3. No_Name 45532 - ASUS BIOS-tweak

4. Hiwa 46235 - ?

5. DeDal 44886 - ASUS BIOS-tweak (I guess)

6. mrlobber - 44845 - ASUS BIOS-tweak

And so on...

Just from these numbers, coolalers score isn't that good...

I would bet, only few things are done like 16k, services of, clean OS...

And what about OPB's QX9770 SPi 1M ... I don't exactly remember his time, but I distinctly remember that at 5900+ MHz he got 44.2k pp, while Sam got like 44.77k pp @ 6050MHz ... We all know, that the more MHz are increasing, the more difficult it is to have a pp under 45k ;)

At least at mrlobber's SPi 1M WR over at xs, all the tweaks that Sam used were clearly stated ;) He also said that thing about cw (which is amazing, at this speed :)), and how he can win about 0.05 seconds), or about the 3 services running and the custom win xp setup :) In that way, he's coming clear, and everything's fine, his score is no longer questioned, and his SPi reputation is still good :)

[btw Sam, can I ask you sth ? Did you play with MCHBAR ? I think that with your tweaking skills, and some MCHBAR messing with, you are going to be surprised :) - I'm pretty sure you already know that, don't you ?]

But OPB is all the time, hiding ... Why doesn't he mention his tweaks ? Some say that he doesn't mention them, because all the other guys are going to use them and "overtake" him in that benchmarking race ... That's bullshit ! You know why ? Pedro is clearly THE best tweaker in 3D 01 :) Although, I'm pretty sure that you have seen his threads over at xs, every time or ok, sometimes he mentions the tweaks he used :) But he's still the 3D 01 tweaking KING, no matter what, and he still posts amazing scores, that NO ONE can touch at the same clocks ;)

Every man that has some self-respect should come out clear ;)

You cheat ? Admit it ...

You don't cheat ? Prove it ...

We all know that we live in a world, that telling the truth isn't an ordinary thing, and it's extremely difficult to trust someone, unless he's your friend and you know him personally ...

But you guys, are trying to convince us, that we should all trust someone, that we don't know ...

IT'S AN INTERNET WORLD FOR CHRIST'S SHAKE ! :D

Maybe he got some suspicious scores before, but this one looks real to me. One small "problem" is that I never heard of 2x2GB DDR2 that can do that high 1T benching, though. But I'm so absolutely not an expert on DDR2 so that could very well be lack of knowledge on my side:p

I'd say we wait and see if more CPUs are capable of benching at these insane speeds:)

Maybe he got some suspicious scores before, but this one looks real to me. One small "problem" is that I never heard of 2x2GB DDR2 that can do that high 1T benching, though. But I'm so absolutely not an expert on DDR2 so that could very well be lack of knowledge on my side:p
you should better check Danny's thread at XS where he tests similar kit of GSKill. Having 600MHz spec I don't think 625 1M will cause any difficulties ;)

I took first 1M scores from the bot:

1. coolaler 45522 - ASUS BIOS-tweak (I guess)

2. Tapakah 44800 - ASUS BIOS-tweak

3. No_Name 45532 - ASUS BIOS-tweak

4. Hiwa 46235 - ?

5. DeDal 44886 - ASUS BIOS-tweak (I guess)

6. mrlobber - 44845 - ASUS BIOS-tweak

And so on...

Just from these numbers, coolalers score isn't that good...

I would bet, only few things are done like 16k, services of, clean OS...

Coolaler used the Dfi P35 Lanparty if I'm not mistaken.

you should better check Danny's thread at XS where he tests similar kit of GSKill. Having 600MHz spec I don't think 625 1M will cause any difficulties ;)

I also received a PM that explained this:D Glad to see that DDR2 2GB modules can do that well, too - and of course that it looks to be a real score:)

How could coolaler run it with 1T? That looks really odd to me. Just a screen bug or something? There is no explanation anywhere on the net, of course in english :D

Hardware sharing is something that we know a lot of controversial discussions have been going around. To avoid sharing i buy my own stuff and bench like i want to and i don´t have to be afraid of deleting my results just of sharing or something. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I know they all had their own CPU, don't know if they all had their own GFX cards as well. I'm sure either Marc or Sergio will help us out here :-).

For 2D bench is ok but here we have 3D benching whith the same (i think) vga's.

Or they have two set of two VGA's with four pot....i don;t think so:(