HWBOT Community Forums

attachment.php?attachmentid=5870&stc=1&d=1502778858

BIOS

0030 Updated LN2 profiles for LCC and HCC CPUs. Added Vccin Tracker option under Tweaker's paradise, enabled means "phantom throttling" is on.

0026 Latest BIOS, based on official 0802. Supports Windows XP with Kaby Lake-X. No throttling due to Vccin.

0038 Supports Windows XP with Kaby Lake-X. No throttling due to Vccin.

Other collaterals

ROGConnectPlus 1.00.39 Supports over 16C

TurboV Core 1.02.02 Supports over 16C

R6OCPack0815 TurboV Core 1.01.24, MemTweakIt, ROG Connect Plus 1.00.38, OCPanel I/II firmware

R6A XOC Guide v1.1

Edited by elmor
  • Thanks 1

huge thanks for the thread Jon!

edit. i already solved the XP install issue. intel z270 ahci driver works flawless on the light grey intel sata ports. thanks to Dancop for the tip.

also one question according the DMI pin. basically its a hw solution for KBL-X only to lower the cold boot and PCI-E cold bug, and it should be used with RSVD1+2 enabled. without this mod i can use only RSVD1. is that correct?

cheers

Bala

Edited by Achill3uS

hey Jon, I have the original OC panel (white logo, OCpanel I) with firmware 0602 - it was last used on a z270 Apex. The firmware within the R6OCPack0815 is listed as "ocpanel2", but this also works on panel 1? and isn't a firmware update tool/module (.bin file?) needed?

Edited by jpmboy

hey Jon, I have the original OC panel (white logo, OCpanel I) with firmware 0602 - it was last used on a z270 Apex. The firmware within the R6OCPack0815 is listed as "ocpanel2", but this also works on panel 1? and isn't a firmware update tool/module (.bin file?) needed?

Modify the bios not to remove the equipment, and then programmers brush into

sub. Trying this board with MFR. I notice that some modules are not detected (doesnt matter if bdie mfr or edie).

well, they are detected in OS, but not from the ddr debug on Motherboard......if this happen, is impossible overclock the ddrs, because they works only at stock!

Edit: problem solved only by taking out the cpu and again back im to the socket.

Edited by barbonenet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
General bug fixes and improvements. Nothing changed specifically for XOC.

I'm sorry but it's very difficult to understand what you're trying to say.

I mean that my motherboard must be restarted three times after power off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro