HWBOT Community Forums

OSiBS season 4 design thread

websmile

I was reading the stages for this year and have to ask why You choose for example x265 in the 5. round. Don't want to offense, really not. Also I'm even not a competitor in any round yet just I'm curious what's the point in it. Other way, I wish proper benching for all of us guys ! Love to see Your scores in the first round ! ;)

• 4 months later...
Team Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Bonus Round Total

XtremeOverdrive OC team Italy 28 26 26 29 25 26 160
Warp9-systems 20 11 22 36 40 24 153
Hellas Overclocking Team 2 22 24 21 10 16 95
Belarus OC Team 17 13 14 8 14 16 82
Overclocking Team Austria 20 21 11 30     82
ROG Czech OC Guys 5 5 8 9 4 8 39
Remarc   8   14 16   38
Overclockers.UA 2   4 8 5 11 30
Hardware Hackers   8     20   28
Alza OC 14           14
Team Russia         14   14
French Legion 6           6
Team MXS ModLabs.net         4   4
Overclock.net         4   4
AwardFabrik 2           2
Edited by GRIFF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

GRIFF

Table for Round 5  is not correct, because Remarc and maybe someone else made final submissions after 15 Jul. Competition has ended but not closed. I submit my 17k result in 3DM03 at last seconds of competition and was surprised when Remarc's one appeared day after. I don't check other stages.

Thank you for the table. It was great contest.

6 hours ago, ZFeSS said:

GRIFF

Table for Round 5  is not correct, because Remarc and maybe someone else made final submissions after 15 Jul. Competition has ended but not closed. I submit my 17k result in 3DM03 at last seconds of competition and was surprised when Remarc's one appeared day after. I don't check other stages.

Thank you for the table. It was great contest.

So, I'm referred to points assigned by hwbot for any stages. Nothing else.

6 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

Indeed.

Thanks Griff. Just wanted to see how close we were.

Round 2 hurt us.

not as much tho as round 1 hurt hellas  ,  i didnt have go in it this yr, just didnt have the hardware for it

Edited by ozzie

Hwbot crew must validate the results in question along with the other results.

In general they have to moderate all results.

I dont now how they will handle "unchecked" results instead of "validated" , when cpuid validation links were involved.

Final check must be made is total sums (system calculations are ok ?)

After that , this year OSIBS must be awarded to the most consistent and loyal team , which has members with honesty and pure o/c spirit.

... and that team must be Warp9 , if i'm not mistaken.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2018 at 1:18 PM, TASOS said:

After that , this year OSIBS must be awarded to the most consistent and loyal team , which has members with honesty and pure o/c spirit.

... and that team must be Warp9 , if i'm not mistaken.

Strange, I thought Hellas)))))) 

I think the only way to solve this tension is to send my Athlon 800 to you. Are you well? Attempt for shipping adress.

Edited by GRIFF

On 9/4/2018 at 1:58 AM, GRIFF said:

Strange, I thought Hellas)))))) 

I think the only way to solve this tension is to send my Athlon 800 to you. Are you well? Attempt for shipping adress.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:28 PM, GRIFF said:

@TASOS

Accept my proposal?

Sorry for the late reply , but real-life comes first.

Now ...

You were asked at the time of that specific stage , to provide some solid proof about your results , that were questioned by me.

You failed to provide the total amount of info i asked you.

At first you couldnt find the plastic cartridge of your cpu , which had to match the S/N of the cpu sticker.

You never verified your air-cooled results.

You double edited your results (at first you presented an Athlon 850 ... the it became an Athlon 800 ... and then whatever suited you)

Your Orion core cpu's by pure accident was damaged and no longer available.

You never showed the actual core of the cpu when providing video's afterwards.

You were proposed to send your cpu for result verification , to other respected community members ... and you REFUSED.

You wrote that "who ever wants to verify results , could come to your place only"

Now you appear months afterwards , to propose what exactly ???

Did you find a way to remove your pcb sticker without leaving marks ??? ... or your sticker is altered from humidity ???

I could have easily accepted that i was wrong if you had decited to do some very simple things.

You are no good to me anymore ... so does your proof methods.

You are lucky , that hwbot is going through a difficult phase at the moment and doesnt have enough human recourses.

Feel free to think you are the best.

Congrats !!!

I can sleep at night with a clear conscious.

End of story.

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

initially not because I thought I was joking. Then I showed you everything that you asked me.

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

It's not true. what information is missing?

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

At first you couldnt find the plastic cartridge of your cpu , which had to match the S/N of the cpu sticker.

It's not true. See lik. 

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

You never verified your air-cooled results.

It's not true. See video at link  

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

You double edited your results (at first you presented an Athlon 850 ... the it became an Athlon 800 ... and then whatever suited you)

My error. I admit my errors.

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

Your Orion core cpu's by pure accident was damaged and no longer available.

See comment posted 1 year 4 month ago  https://hwbot.org/submission/3550460_griff_superpi___1m_athlon_950_(orion_slot_a)_2min_33sec_661ms/ 

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

You never showed the actual core of the cpu when providing video's afterwards.

I proposed in this thread but you did not answer me. Not even in PM See link: 

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

You were proposed to send your cpu for result verification , to other respected community members ... and you REFUSED.

Link me this post please. I can not find it .... maybe because it does not exist

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

You wrote that "who ever wants to verify results , could come to your place only"

Sure. As an alternative yes. Never wrote that there is only one possibility. Link to original message 

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

Now you appear months afterwards , to propose what exactly ???

I can not post your PM message where you told me that I have to wait for an official invitation from hwbot. But the answer is as follows:  I waited for someone to invite me officially, but since nobody invites me, I do it myself. Or did I have to wait any longer?

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

Did you find a way to remove your pcb sticker without leaving marks ??? ... or your sticker is altered from humidity ???

you're exaggerating

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

I could have easily accepted that i was wrong if you had decited to do some very simple things.

it is an excuse. if you had asked kindly, I gave you all the necessary info.

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

You are no good to me anymore ... so does your proof methods.

Your point of view does not interest me. But that of others yes. I do not want my name to be dirty because you can not accept the loss. and you do not even have the strength to ask: sorry, I was wrong. I'm organizing to send Strunkenbold the platform (cpu, sink, motherboard and ram) to examine it. and then we'll see who's right and who's only able to say I'm a cheater.

• 3 months later...

i watched this unfold in the OSIBS comp, tasos asked you for specific things griff, you failed to provide that i feel, youre a fantastic modder , no one can doubt that, im not either, but i feel your antics with your cpus for this OSIBS comp is not right, if you had no issues and all was right with it , you wouldve provided it freely to anyone that queried it,  but no..... you carried on with tasos for how long, excuse after excuse of whatever, no one has damaged you but yourself mate ?