HWBOT Community Forums

ROG OC Team Edition 2 - Stage 3... Why the temperature monitor?

WhiteWulfe

Yes. Yes I do. :(

Was just hoping to use something as innocuous as an X5680 on a RIIIE. Oh well.

Well HEDT is explicitly banned, however server platforms are not. So I think as long as you avoid HEDT chipsets and lga 2011-3, LGA 2066, and TR4 it should technically be allowed. Actually that means 2p is technically allowed in the rules they made. We should probably have Websmile clarify on that even though we know his answer.

Well HEDT is explicitly banned, however server platforms are not. So I think as long as you avoid HEDT chipsets and lga 2011-3, LGA 2066, and TR4 it should technically be allowed. Actually that means 2p is technically allowed in the rules they made. We should probably have Websmile clarify on that even though we know his answer.

*popcorn*

Server platforms are banned by default... and it has been discussed many times already.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

We will have announcement of final result soon, all is checked, it was a good competition and I hope the rookies especially learned a lot :D

On competition points for personal ranking, this seems to be messed up for lots of people, I created a ticket and hope this gets solved soon