HWBOT Community Forums

Please help - Cannot post and have no private messaging

Castle

Hi, I am unable to post in any threads and have no private messaging options at all, to be able to send or receive messages.

I read through the support section and my profile is missing all the above. Can someone please fix my profile so it is working properly. Thank you.

Hi, I am unable to post in any threads and have no private messaging options at all, to be able to send or receive messages.

I read through the support section and my profile is missing all the above. Can someone please fix my profile so it is working properly. Thank you.

What time is your account registered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Should be the registration time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There is no registration time, just the date.

But what is it that you are trying to ascertain ? What does the registration time have to do with not being able to post in any threads and not having any PM options in my account ?

Is anyone please able to PM a moderator or administrator and ask them to please look into my account and fix whatever is wrong with it. That would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.