HWBOT Community Forums

New XTU version v6.4.1.12

Massman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really? no way to distinguish cheated from legit? you can't remove all legit subs because few sobs cheated...

Oh yes you can.

For this same reason right here.

no way to distinguish cheated from legit

Not to mention HWBprime was stripped of points for pretty much the same reason already.

And UCBench.

Be consistent.

Edited by Mr.Scott

Totally agree with the other guys, can't leave potentially cheated submissions there, need to clean everything and start again with the "secure" version. Lot of people will lose massive ammount of points due to XTU situation, but if you removed other benchs, need to do the same with XTU, same treat for all, can't do exceptions

another +1 vote for starting from scratch with the new XTU version. Be interesting to see how any given user's new score versus their old scores... wonder if any actual cheaters (if there are any) will rebench and resubmit with the new approved version.

I hope there is some other way to identify legit scores, its about 600+ points from it during last 2 years for me. Also with hw, whitch is not so real to get it back, like some really nice chips.. I was really happy when this XTU "jurney" comes closer to the end, especialy with locked chips cause it is not really funny... (Already bought 100+ legacy gpus last few months for winter time) Now it looks like good waste of time and money if i have to make it again.

I hope there is some other way to identify legit scores, its about 600+ points from it during last 2 years for me. Also with hw, whitch is not so real to get it back, like some really nice chips.. I was really happy when this XTU "jurney" comes closer to the end, especialy with locked chips cause it is not really funny... (Already bought 100+ legacy gpus last few months for winter time) Now it looks like good waste of time and money if i have to make it again.

Cheaters wreak benches for the rest of us. Bought nonK processors myself to do XTU.

Advice ... sell those nonK ones off fast. There will be a heap offered for sale EBAY.

Hi.

Instaled the latest version on Maximus V formula, and no system information is displayed on the right handside panel, plus whenenever I click on Run benchmark, error log is displayed.

Looks like this version sucks big time...

Can t recognize the cpu and number of cores... (i5 3570)

554362xtubug.png

424283xtubug2.png

Got this message form another topic

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=162384

Some quick guesses here.

2) XTU: probably related to the version you're using. Officially Intel only supports the latest three platforms in XTU. Sandy Bridge is hence not supported anymore. In @xxbassplayerxx's version library you can find v5.2.0.14 which is both compatible with Sandy Bridge and can still verify the scores online.

So I know 5.2 and 6.0 are ok with Ivy. 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 are not. Will try 6.1 to see if it works

Edited by bolc