HWBOT Community Forums
bolc

XTU 6.4.1.12 ; saved scores disappear...?

Hi,

After saving then exporting a result, the result is not present anymore after a reboot.

It used to be with prior versions.

what am I missing?

Best

Edited by bolc

you sure you exported them ? I had no issues on my win8.1 or 10..

With previous XTU versions if I didn't export them, they could be gone... Though after exporting they never dissapeared for me

Hi,

Yep, I saved and exported.

With 5.2.x and 6.0 I could see saved scores, and actually 6.0.x would give those obtained on 5.2.x. If I try to manually import a score on 6.4.1.12 from a submission made on 6.4.1.12 (and from older version), it complains and does nothing.

That would be expected behavior since a key element of the 6.4.1.12 is benchmark score security. Allowing importing old results and uploading from 6.4.1.12 would defeat this purpose :)

Importing from older versions may be forbidden, that is fine.

I d expect that importing from the same version would be allowed....? It was nice to have the full listing in one place

Edited by bolc

Hi,

Yep, I saved and exported.

With 5.2.x and 6.0 I could see saved scores, and actually 6.0.x would give those obtained on 5.2.x. If I try to manually import a score on 6.4.1.12 from a submission made on 6.4.1.12 (and from older version), it complains and does nothing.

I had similar issue with a few of the 6.0.2.8 version but it didn't save scores numbers in profiles after a reboot. It also didn't save any OC setting on next reboot.

That all got fixed in a few versions after, I don't really BM much, just use XTU to tweak few values over my bios settings for windows.

I wonder if OC settings work after reboot.

Edited by edkiefer