HWBOT Community Forums

Selling all OC Gear BIG SALE!!!!

Strong Island

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that 35L dewar :) Let's figure out a good day/time to get together. I live south but am in Weehawken from 7am-4pm more or less Monday through Thursday. Hopefully we can make a weekday work, otherwise we can meet up on a Saturday or Sunday.

I'll take the Inferno heater depending on the shipping cost to Germany. Can you please reserve it for me and check the shipping cost?

Please add the 7350K as well. :)

If I am doing this right it looks like first class package international service is $22.50 to Germany. $33.95 for flat rate small priority or $66.50 for medium flat rate priority mail.

It's ok if you dont want it because there are a couple people who asked. But $22.50 will probably be cheapest.

I'll take that 35L dewar :) Let's figure out a good day/time to get together. I live south but am in Weehawken from 7am-4pm more or less Monday through Thursday. Hopefully we can make a weekday work, otherwise we can meet up on a Saturday or Sunday.

ok cool, I am not in a rush. I am off on weekends but my job is flexible and weekday is ok also. Just let me know when ready. I will hold 35L for you. I will upload some pice tonight just in case you change your mind. It is older looking but held the best out of all 4 of mine. It was my favorite.

Only thing is that it has a wide mouth. But I actually like it better because you can get it out fast. I put up on a chair and pour into a styrofoam cooler. and then can pour into thermos's. I still have my cooler, you can have it.

• Crew
If I am doing this right it looks like first class package international service is $22.50 to Germany. $33.95 for flat rate small priority or $66.50 for medium flat rate priority mail.

It's ok if you dont want it because there are a couple people who asked. But $22.50 will probably be cheapest.

Thanks for checking. Which of those options offers insurance and tracking?

i just updated OP with better pics. I am going to spend the night going thru pm's and thread and make sure whoever messaged or posted first gets first dibs. I will also get requested quotes tonight and find any screenshots I can.

man I feel so heartbroken right now. Just looking at all the time and money spent on this stuff. It was so sad throwing away all my little frost king pieces and folded blue towels, there was so much. Man I feel so bad right now.

Strong Island, was just browsing for fun, nothing in my budget right now.

Posting to say hope all is well with you. Surprised to see you selling all your stuff. You are one of the best imo - killing it whenever you put your mind to it from all the subs I saw.

Thanks for checking. Which of those options offers insurance and tracking?

Priority mail offers the tracking and insurance, but I feel like I would be worried in the small box about enough padding. Im sure I could probably add tracking to the cheaper service. I would think insurance is also available on everything. But I know priority includes that stuff.

PM sent about Dewar local pickup. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hey I replied and also added pics to the OP. let me know I can meet anytime really. also forgot some ssd's

Also for local pickup I have a nice torch with 2 cans of map gas and also 4 nice thermos's and a bunch of insulation stuff. Like a couple full cans of spray on LET and a roll of frost king, blue paper towels and whatever else I can find. most of the insulation stuff is free.

Strong Island, was just browsing for fun, nothing in my budget right now.

Posting to say hope all is well with you. Surprised to see you selling all your stuff. You are one of the best imo - killing it whenever you put your mind to it from all the subs I saw.

thanks a lot, you are making me sad now, haha. but it's just money, hopefully I will progress in my career and make enough money to come back. I just need to get my priorities straight. It's not cool to spend everything you have on your hobby and not have enough for life stuff. I know I took it too far and that isnt necessary to enjoy it, but I definitely have issues and maybe a break is good, but it really makes me sad because I loved it, if I had enough money I would never stop. Too bad there isnt much support left for normal overclockers.

Trident 4266 still available? I'd also love to buy one of those Gigabyte OC panels. USA.

hey I am waiting to see if samsarulz wants the mem because he was first person to ask but if not I will move to next person. If you bought the mem I would sell you the oc panel also.

I also forgot I have a dimstech easy v3 bench with a bunch of accessories. Can add pics after work tonight. Also have universal ek gpu block, ek supremacy cpu block, swiftech mpc35x pump and an ek huge like 300ml res.

2 rx360 rads and a bunch of corsair high performance sp120's

I would really rather local pickup for dimastech bench, will be annoying to ship but if someone wants to pay for shipping I could probably do it.

I also forgot I have a dimstech easy v3 bench with a bunch of accessories. Can add pics after work tonight. Also have universal ek gpu block, ek supremacy cpu block, swiftech mpc35x pump and an ek huge like 300ml res.

2 rx360 rads and a bunch of corsair high performance sp120's

I would really rather local pickup for dimastech bench, will be annoying to ship but if someone wants to pay for shipping I could probably do it.

price per rad (and 2x as well) and fans for it/them?

Depending on the price and shipping to Greece I might be interested. :)

price per rad (and 2x as well) and fans for it/them?

Depending on the price and shipping to Greece I might be interested. :)

I have been getting quotes and the rads are pretty big and I would need to use a lot of padding, I feel like a box that big would be $70+, I dont think it will be cost effective. I would need to weigh everything and then figure out dimensions to get a proper quote. I think at least for the rads I will go with local pickup but anything smaller you are welcome to. The blocks would be cheap to ship.

Let's add pump/rad/res (if FireKiller takes both rad's, I'd still take the pump/res). We'll figure out pricing and meet up details.

I feel bad but ya I think I will stick with local pickup for rads. I will put your stuff aside, no rush, I am free anytime.

I wouldnt want the fins to get damaged so it would be a big heavy box to ship internationally.

He reserved it for me along with gtx 285 but i asked something else after and still waiting for the reply. @ozzie - If you really desire that gpu i can drop out the reservation(i have 9 of them) and will wait for pricing on gtx 285 separate plus 7350k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He reserved it for me along with gtx 285 but i asked something else after and still waiting for the reply. @ozzie - If you really desire that gpu i can drop out the reservation(i have 9 of them) and will wait for pricing on gtx 285 separate plus 7350k.

thx for your reply suzuki, but really it was up to him to let me know if available or not, i know you were the first in, thats fine, but an answer would've been appropriate i think to say it was reserved, all good, ill bow out of it , enjoy

I have been getting quotes and the rads are pretty big and I would need to use a lot of padding, I feel like a box that big would be $70+, I dont think it will be cost effective. I would need to weigh everything and then figure out dimensions to get a proper quote. I think at least for the rads I will go with local pickup but anything smaller you are welcome to. The blocks would be cheap to ship.

I feel bad but ya I think I will stick with local pickup for rads. I will put your stuff aside, no rush, I am free anytime.

I wouldnt want the fins to get damaged so it would be a big heavy box to ship internationally.

ah ok; makes sense.

Thanks tho :)

• Crew
Priority mail offers the tracking and insurance, but I feel like I would be worried in the small box about enough padding. Im sure I could probably add tracking to the cheaper service. I would think insurance is also available on everything. But I know priority includes that stuff.

Please check my latest PM. :)

The 7350k is sold to don dan, isn´t it?

Possibly, not sure, I Pm'd OP couple days ago not heard back

Yeah, I'll take the 7350K and the Inferno heater.

i pmd you days ago SI about the 580 , seems you havent got it or seen it

thx for your reply suzuki, but really it was up to him to let me know if available or not, i know you were the first in, thats fine, but an answer would've been appropriate i think to say it was reserved, all good, ill bow out of it , enjoy

Please check my latest PM. :)

Yeah, I'll take the 7350K and the Inferno heater.

ok ya I saved the heater and 7350k for you because you were the first to ask.

Im sorry if anyone else missed out. He was one of the first replies to this thread.

I thought maybe people realized it was sold to him, so I was waiting for him to let me know if shipping was ok then I was going to reply to the next person on the list.

sorry I didnt realize how many pm's anbd replies I would get.

It has been a little confusing. But I have the weekend off and I am sorting everything out now.

so far off top of my head

tek 9 fat - aleslammer

heater + 7350K - don dan

35L dewar, rads, pump res - funsoul

1 of the dewars - rtsurfer

Suzuki was first to ask about gpu's

I havent heard back from samsarulz on the mem so if I dont hear back today I will pm next person.

dont freak out I am sure there are other claims, just have to go thru pm's.

f1 dark and venom still available.

radi claimed the 7700k.

I guess the confusing part is multiple people want multiple things. So they may have claim to 1 thing while wanting another even though someone else claimed it. So it's a little mixed up. But I will just go by first come first serve

i pmd you days ago SI about the 580 , seems you havent got it or seen it

ok little update -

7700k, 285 classy - radi

580 lightning, suzuki has the floor, haha. just waiting for him to let me know if he wants, if not I will move down list.

Please anyone that wants something besides what has been claimed and hasnt heard back, please let me know here. Thanks a lot.

also if I have forgotten any claims, please let me know.