HWBOT Community Forums

Selling all OC Gear BIG SALE!!!!

Strong Island

I was more for the 285 classy as i've read that 580 is already insulated,not really a big fan of those. @ozzie -take the card,he has a very good deal on it,i was on his shoes when i sold my hardware and i know how difficult is to organize a sale and please everybody.

Good luck with the sale !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news for the ram for me? Posted two days ago, no answer. I am near firekiller btw, could check shipping for both if Stavros and you would like ;)

hey I am really sorry, I am trying to be as fair as possible and I mentioned a couple times that I was waiting for samsarulz to answer me, but I havent heard back. Maybe in like an hour I will check who is next. I will post here in an hour, who has next dibs on ram.

how much for the ssds? Any extra psus?

sorry, sold my evga 1600 p2 before making thread. I have 2 corsair neutron 120gb, 1 samsung evo 840 120gb, and zadak 250gb. I have a samsung 240gb I am using but will maybe sell.

If you are grabbing a bunch of other stuff I would give good deal on ssd's. just have to check current prices and will discount from there.

ok so sale_quiche was first to ask for 580L and then ozzie. Just remember that I have pm's also, so I went thru and sale-quiche was first.

So I will send sale_quiche a quote for shipping and if it falls thru I will sale to ozzie and then gunslinger would be next.

285 classy and 7700k is reserved for radi, for right now, pending payment

I also forgot I have an x99 champion in good shape. I have a z97 soc force but it sat for years with vaseline on it and is covered in nasty dust.

Edited by Strong Island

When you have time...think you could update the first post to include other items and show which are sold, on hold, etc? May pick up a couple other things. How's one day this coming week for a meet up in Weehawken?

yes that sounds good. I will update first post tonight, with pics of new stuff. I will put in parathesis what is on hold and what is sold.

sorry for confusion everyone.

all good SI, i havent done it to sell stuff on here but i can imagine to keep up with all the messages and requests for postage would be such a pain in the arse, im out of it now mate, suzuki can have the card above me if the first option falls thru , another will come up somewhere sooner or later

ok I updated the OP the best I could with what is sold and what is on hold.

I dont think I want to try and ship the 580 lightning or motherboards international. It will be really expensive and probably not worth it. If someone wants one of the more expensive ones maybe we can figure it out. The boxes alone are huge and heavy.

Also people wanted to see the heatsinks for 4133 ram. Samsarulz please take a look and let me know if you want them because rivaldokfc really does.

I added anything else I can find and more pics. I will probably find more stuff as I start shipping this week.

Please if I missed anyone in the OP please let me know. I guess from now on just post in here so we can keep everything organized.

Once you say you want it here we can move to PM for shipping and payment info.

Also I am going thru pm's and thread right now to see who asked for oc panels first.

I also forgot to say I will leave the thermal probes on the pots.

So aleslammer you will get a thermal probe with your tek 9 fat.

Anyone who orders the venom or f1 dark will get one also.

Edited by Strong Island

the whole way this was done, just lost me, good luck to all, i know bot had probs, this was b4 that, if youre gunna be on here and sell something , then get your finger out of your arse and keep on top of it for all concerned,, !!!!

the whole way this was done, just lost me, good luck to all, i know bot had probs, this was b4 that, if youre gunna be on here and sell something , then get your finger out of your arse and keep on top of it for all concerned,, !!!!

i dont understand what I did wrong. We had a crazy storm in new york and power was down all day. I then tried to log in last night and I couldnt log in.

What did I do. I opened a thread and said first come first serve.

Well now that ozzie is complaining I am closing thread and going to sell everything privately.

I was trying to give my friends at hwbot a good chance to get some great stuff.

I will ship out the stuff I have money for but really dont need this. I tried my best and I dont even see what I did wrong.

If anyone wanted something and now cant please thank ozzie, I was trying to be as nice as possible and was checking in here everyday while getting all the packages together and cleaning everything so people got nice clean stuff.

Edited by Strong Island

It was perhaps a little disorganized and on-the-fly but I for one had no problem figuring things out dude.

well im definitely not a salesman and all that mattered to me was that people who I liked were getting a nice deal on stuff. Im not even getting much back compared to what I spent and I feel one day I will pick it up again, so I dont even mind keeping it.

I will text you today and meet up whatever day you are free. I can create a thread at ocn if you need it, I have really great feedback there for a lot of stuff.

I will just fill up my car with everything I have and you can pick out whatever you want. I have so much stuff I will give you. like all the spray on LET, frost king, some of the thermal paste, blue paper towels, probably a lot I cant think of.

I am shipping out don dans and aleslammer tomorrow. Then rivaldokfc and radi's as soon as payment is recieved, which I am not in a hurry for This power outage really messed me up. My local PO doesnt even have backup generators.

I have to go meet my niece at 2nd grade and watch her halloween parade and take her trick or treating so I couldnt get out of work in time to go to PO today.

We can meet whatever day is best for you.

Edited by Strong Island

i dont understand what I did wrong. We had a crazy storm in new york and power was down all day. I then tried to log in last night and I couldnt log in.

What did I do. I opened a thread and said first come first serve.

Well now that ozzie is complaining I am closing thread and going to sell everything privately.

I was trying to give my friends at hwbot a good chance to get some great stuff.

I will ship out the stuff I have money for but really dont need this. I tried my best and I dont even see what I did wrong.

If anyone wanted something and now cant please thank ozzie, I was trying to be as nice as possible and was checking in here everyday while getting all the packages together and cleaning everything so people got nice clean stuff.

dont take it the wrong way SI, i just worded it wrong, my fault , i apologise, hope all goes well for you

ok tek 9 fat gpu pot shipped and tracking sent. 7350k and inferno heater will go out tommorrow, sorry international takes a little more time for me and I lost a few days with storm and halloween.

meeting funsoul friday and rivaldokfc and radi stuff is pending payment. Anyone else who had stuff on hold is still welcome to pm me.

Ok so everything is shipped except for radi's cpu which is going out tommorrow and some fans for funsoul.

So what I have left is -

venom cpu pot - $225

f1 dark cpu pot - $225

1 30L Dewar - $300

1 20L Dewar - $200

I also still have the 5 motherboards left

1 asus impact m8i - $150

1 asus IX Apex - $175

1 asus rampage v10 edition x99 - $300

1 gigabyte z270 soc gaming - $150 - (oc panel sold)

1 asus maximus 8 extreme - $300

I am flexible on prices just to get rid of everything.

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff and if any issues please let me know here. Thanks.

edit - (also forgot I have the dimastech bench, 120gb samsung ssd, delid tool)

Edited by Strong Island

ok the f1 dark cpu pot is sold, this is whats left -

venom cpu pot - $225

1 30L Dewar - $300

1 20L Dewar - $200

I also still have the 5 motherboards left

1 asus impact m8i - $150

1 asus IX Apex - $175

1 asus rampage v10 edition x99 - $300

1 gigabyte z270 soc gaming - $150 - (oc panel sold)

1 asus maximus 8 extreme - $300

1 Samsung SSD 120GB Evo 840 - $100

1 Dimastech Easy v3 - $150

1 Rockit Cool Delid Tool - $30

I am flexible on prices just to get rid of everything.

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff and if any issues please let me know here. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry, didn't catch that up earlier,

r u shipping to Europe ( i mean dewars)?

i mean the shipping would be a lot but i do have a 20l and 30l left. i can get a quote.

i also still have a pretty brand new venom, and some mobos left. will throw in a lot of thermal grizzly with last purchases.

hopefully everyone who got stuff is happy.