HWBOT Community Forums

Merge both account in one.

Hello,

I tried to log at Hwbot.org with the same account than the forum one, but no dice.

So i had to create a new account for the site.

Could you merge both account in one, because there is wimpzilla and now wimpzilla_2.

Both accounts are based on the same email!

Is this normal, or i mistake something.

Thanks!

I mean it's seems logical to me that if you create a forum account it would use the same login for the Hwbot.org site. Both sites are linked and share the same database?

It work in one sense, creating a Hwbot.org account allow you automatically to access the forum, but not in the opposite way?

AT this point if possible just remove my Wimpzilla account on the forum and then rename the Hwbot.org profile with the "_2".

It's a bit a pain because i would have again to be allowed some permission since no post on this one and more than 40 post on the other.

Thanks a lot.

I could not log into Hwbot.org with my forum loging, so i had to create another account for/on the Hwbot.org site.

I can access on both with the account created on the Hwbot.org named Wimpzilla/Wimpzilla_2, but can't access to the Hwbot.org site with the forum account Wimpzilla.

Initially i had created the account Wimpzilla only on/from the forum and not from the site, why my question.