HWBOT Community Forums

Noxinite's 4GHz Wolfdale 32M Challenge

Noxinite

Have to get a Wolfdale and might join the party. Have good hypers and ok-ish P5E3 Premium.

I was able to kinda match Noxinite's Conroe score without much effort, but I don't have any Wolfdales.

Don't have big experience with this platform, though.

I don't remember running it. Maybe I'll do that later.

You got a link to your score?

Can someone explain quickly how challenges work? :D In almost all cases they seem to end earlier than stated. Don't wanna miss this.

Also, nice to see you here Infra!

If my score is beaten in a week I win. If someone beats it then they win after a week, and so on. I think?

I don't remember running it. Maybe I'll do that later.

You got a link to your score?

I was looking at the 32M Challenge tables (4GHz): http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=146265

Haven't uploaded my score, since I was only testing my board and where I am in terms of performance. Should have some screenshots on the SSD though.

PS: I don't understand the challenges, either. There are 3 different timers.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

If my score is beaten in a week I win....

Lol :)))).

You have a week to beat his score,if you submit a better score than his he has a week to take back the title.

Second counter is for those who have they're score beaten at the end of the week (sandbag) so it gives them the posibillity for 24 hrs retaliation.

The whole ammount of time of retaliations and days when you can submit is the 3rd counter ,which is the whole period of time.

At least is what i understood in my challenges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I tryed 3 kits of hypers on my p5e3 premium and they don't boot,last bios update. Psc and bbse seems fine.

Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No idea, can only add that I use Corsair Dominator GT hypers, which works really good on both rex and 790i.

Btw, is 6-6-5 2000 possible on this platform with Hypers or is it too hard for the chipset?

I'm a noob on this platform :P.

And what voltage you're running for these timings. I'm around 1.9V with my GTX2's and I know they are very decent.

I'm on 2V as I only have crappy Dominator GT 2000C8s. :D

RCD = 6 is only possible with cold hypers @2000MHz AFAIK.

I tryed 3 kits of hypers on my p5e3 premium and they don't boot,last bios update. Psc and bbse seems fine.

Any ideas ?

At stock settings? Sometimes you need to set 800MHz (or greater) otherwise it won't boot.

Another question - RP = 5 is something special@1000 MHz?

I don't think so?

775 seems to be harder on RP and RAS limits than Z97, but I don't have much experience with hypers tbh.

I tried to run PSC on phase yesterday for this. It was a total disaster. :( Couldn't boot C5 or PL5 @2000MHz, 21333C6 needed ~1.7V NB and didn't seem to want to tighten timings much.