HWBOT Community Forums

Just little mistake

aurion.2358

• Administrators

Exactly - on this rule (MB and SPD tab) I will work with pragmatism. This means, if I can check mainboard model for example at a futuremark link I can accept the result, on Super pi or other benchmarks where only screenshot gives information I will remmove results. So if you do not include the 4x CPUZ including mainboard and spd tab, you are playing at own high risk

Exactly - on this rule (MB and SPD tab) I will work with pragmatism. This means, if I can check mainboard model for example at a futuremark link I can accept the result, on Super pi or other benchmarks where only screenshot gives information I will remmove results. So if you do not include the 4x CPUZ including mainboard and spd tab, you are playing at own high risk

Hello,

I have put all required windows and got spd info.

However, I 'd likme to mention that on cpu-z SPD tab, I sometimes get the ram info, but ometimes I don't get any data displayed (on the installed ram slots, obviously).

On maximus 7 series and latest cpu-z for instance, no SPD info is given on Win7. But on XP, it is ok.

No pb on 990fxa-ud7 on Win7, but no SPD info on Crosshair iv formula and Win7.

Any idea why this is?

• Administrators

Most likely a driver issue or maybe of the way the OS was installed. It was not uncommon in the past that some tools did not work with other vendors correctly if you installed on certain brand. If you use Asus check if SPD is set to 1 at config/ini file of cpuz