HWBOT Community Forums

Gobal & Hardware Points Issue

I see some 3d results with points disabled, you should edit this to get points most likely, apart from this I see no results that should be awarded globals

It says that the points are disabled to all the submissions i made. But there are too much to check for points to do it manually one by one.

• 2 weeks later...
I created a ticket, but no idea if it can be fixed. Recalculating ranks randomly can have negative effects, if there is no way to make an account fix for the submissions you will have to edit them manually

I tried manually to force recalculation, it worked only for non-competion submissons (fiftyish submissions). The next day most of the points were back to zero (global points and hardware points). If this could by of any help fixing the issue. Thanks

• 1 month later...
I see some 3d results with points disabled, you should edit this to get points most likely, apart from this I see no results that should be awarded globals

I tried to make new submissions, and they get global points, but with the olds ones (still with better score) I can't force recalculation. Even if they get hardware points they disappear after some time.