HWBOT Community Forums

Cannot submit for stage 5?

12AX7

• Administrators

I have a lot of results with asrock z170 boards at cc which do not show spd tab - this will lead to results being excluded.

Here is the workaround for this, credit goes to bigblock990

The problem is with cpuz 1.80+ and asrock AFD. The spd tab works fine until opening AFD, after that if you open cpuz the spd tab is blank. The work around for this is to open cpuz 1.78, then open all instances of 1.80, and close 1.78. Then spd tab in 1.80 works.

Please use this, sorry for the annoyance but we need the spd to rule out ES used

• Administrators

Cinebench has to show rendered image - I will remove all results that hide too much of this. And mainboard and spd tab are mandatory for all stages. I saw that many systems have problems with the spd, also at amd, I might handle this generously because of this but need the tab

Cinebench has to show rendered image - I will remove all results that hide too much of this. And mainboard and spd tab are mandatory for all stages. I saw that many systems have problems with the spd, also at amd, I might handle this generously because of this but need the tab

I haven't looked at any of these results, but could it be that people had their ram in slots 2 and 4 and didn't change the slot to display the SPD for? On my ch6 it seems best with ram in 2 and 4 so I have to make sure to select slot 2 before I take my screeny.

I have one score to go on Crosshair IV formula and FX 8300 + HD7950 for stage 5

3dmark11 performance

cpu-z will not show SPD...

I talked about this many days ago, probably on the community forum when this one was down. no pb on 990fxa-ud7 or maximus VII gene though.

what to do about it ....?

plus, an empty SPD tab is a SPD tab, as the rules ask...

the rules don t say you have to work out cpu-z bugs...!

plus, have any moderators updated the oc-esports page to mention any workaround.... ............... ???

Moreover, I read that a verification link required.

whenever I save the file manually, and submit later on, file is given as corrupted. which is nonsense, since I get this error in all cases, whether I am running at stocks or not...

submit online via internet even though the copy is not registered ?

Edited by bolc

• Administrators

If you are unable to offer a verification link your result is out - ever thought about why 100s of people can do and you can´t? Should lead to an error at your OS most likely or at benchmark install.

On the spd tab, if the information is not displayed because of a bug, I already said this will be handled generously.

If you are unable to offer a verification link your result is out - ever thought about why 100s of people can do and you can´t? Should lead to an error at your OS most likely or at benchmark install.

On the spd tab, if the information is not displayed because of a bug, I already said this will be handled generously.

why, I guess because I am dumb :lol:

will try tonight again, but my OS and installes are fine, this happens on Z77 and Z97 separate installs/disks

for spd tab, can I show some older cpu-z version spd tab displaying spd info, + 1.8x empty spd tab, and all other required tabs using 1.8x ?

thanks for your patience sir, I am a tough nut to crack :o

Edited by bolc