HWBOT Community Forums

Challenger Divisions I II III new scenario

superpatodonaldo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Christian Ney is not active for nearly a year now. In fact I made his job on top of mine.

Due to the fact the forum does not work at all I also could not make an official announcement at news-section, but I stepped down from my duties on 1st of february, so if you have questions and PMs, please send these to richbastard or leeghoofd in the future.

bot just doesnt know the damage its done as yet, but beleive it, itll show its ugly head, honestly you guys are seriously out of touch , and when it comes youre gunna say....what happened, ill tell ya whats happened, you caused it and you dont even know what youve caused is the saddest thing about it all

are you dicks completely satisifed now you have fu.c..ked it..up bot some how, thinking you know how to fix it, ? clap clap, well done boys and im putting this to you richbastard, you hold it .?? you havent a clue mate !!you got the reins now mate, fix it

Edited by ozzie

you had a master at his job here for years in michael (websmile) so whats happened ?? be open , be truthful and say ?? havent you got the balls to do so for all the others on here that have put all their balls, hardware, money into in your bot??

Edited by ozzie

• Administrators

After a discussion why the background is needed and that not using it would lead to re-submits the general manager accepted the need for the wallpaper later. Sorry for the inconvenience, this can happen when new leadership is installed, opinions need to settle on some things

• Crew

Yes there is a mandatory background now ( already from the 4th in the rules ) as some already were re-using older scores, which was the one thing we wanted to avoid at most...

Sorry for any inconvenience, especially those that already benched hard on LN2, for the rest all I can say is you have over 53 days left...

All scores have been removed by me without the valid background... shoot to kill

honestly, this place is being run more stupid by the day, since when has there been no background for any comp ? challenger or not, then the decision comes up theres no background for any challenger division, then people sub, those subs are legitimate and should be reinstated because of the RULES, 4 days ago, id like to know who made that stupid decision, but well never know will we, too embarrassing to say, they way its goin people dont know who is arthur and who is martha in comps with whatever rule, mandatory or not, seriously, this is ridiculous , you guys need to have a serious sit down and thrash things out and get it straight ....."for once"

Edited by ozzie

Yes there is a mandatory background now ( already from the 4th in the rules ) as some already were re-using older scores, which was the one thing we wanted to avoid at most...

Sorry for any inconvenience, especially those that already benched hard on LN2, for the rest all I can say is you have over 53 days left...

All scores have been removed by me without the valid background... shoot to kill

thats ok I just wasted $80 worth of LN2 background should have been put up the day of comp this is why I asked about them 4 days before comps started thanks again

People make mistakes, getting angry won't help anything.

people make mistakes hahahaha, yes they do, how many times tho does the same mistakes have to be made year after year and still not get it right, ???? let alone all the other same mistakes along with it ?????... get bloody real george for christs sakes !!!!!

People make mistakes, getting angry won't help anything.

well when I waste all my LN2 doing these subs after I asked about backgrounds for days before comp and was told no background needed THIS IS THE DAMN REASON WHY I ASKED ABOUT BACKGROUNDS DAYS BEFORE COMP and I get the smart ass comments comp aint started yet WELL HERE WE ARE people wasted LN2 and time on benching to get their subs removed its a crock of shit if you ask me wait til 4 days into a comp where people already subbed and spent money on to change shit up if ya cant get your ducks in a row hand the job over to someone that is more willing and able to MAKE HWBOT GREAT AGAIN LMAO