HWBOT Community Forums

Shameless in transactions :(

suzuki

Some things didn't happened to me and i did my best to do all my transactions pleasant for both parties.

Lately i have problems with a user,i payed the goods 4 months ago and he still didn't ship them,postponing to infinite.

Basically the one on which i am praying every day to send the things i bought is @kicsipapucs , sorry for this but it was time to go further as you show no sign to even try to resolve this.

Edited by suzuki

On your second situation:

You re-flowed the card instead of sending it back. You just voided your 3 month warranty on that one.

I wouldn't expect to hear from that guy again.

You will eat that card.

I discussed in private with him and undestand the errors of my way.

Edited by suzuki

As of today it's dead anyway ,rip 1080 Ti :(.

Interesting video ,will try to resuscitate one more time the gpu,but i still remain with the question in my mind if it was like this from the begining.(with cap at 6 gb ,crash after).

Check carefully the products you buy,it's your money you loose and nobody will give a fck about it.

I have tons of hardware bought and not tested even for functionality because of lack of time,i will have surprises ,i can bet on it.