HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Forums going down for migration to InvisionPB

22 hours ago, yosarianilives said:

How big is inbox supposed to be? On old forum my inbox was no where near full, now when I go to send a PM it says that inbox is full. Perhaps you could add something to show what percentage of inbox is filled like the old forum had?

I made it unlimited. ^_^

• Administrators

When I comment a score at hwbot.org, the result discussion is redirected wrong. It should appear at result discussions but at the moment is redirected to general hardware discussion. And we need at least a button on top that links to hwbot.org. Thanks :)

11 minutes ago, websmile said:

When I comment a score at hwbot.org, the result discussion is redirected wrong. It should appear at result discussions but at the moment is redirected to general hardware discussion. And we need at least a button on top that links to hwbot.org. Thanks :)

This will be fixed in next build to prod

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gunslinger said:

How about a direct link to a result on the "result discussions" which used to be at the top of each thread.

Unfortunately that was part of the heavy customization what kept us from migrating easily to newer vbb/ipb forum...

4 hours ago, richba5tard said:

I haven't seen a problem yet but I can imagine this did not migrate well.

For example , look how the Japanese characters show up in the thread below

... and i can send you a pm , to see how the Greek characters of older pm's look like.

• 3 weeks later...