HWBOT Community Forums

Thanks,  flashed to 1301 by usbflashback and now it works again, maybe ME was damaged or 1801 doesnt like my cpu or is simply bad like someone told me on fb^^ xd

The 1801 bios was excellent for memory testing , some older kits that had issues with 9900K ( for example would do 4220+ 12 11 on 7700K or 8700K but would not boot anything more than 4080 on 9900K) worked as expected with 1801 bios and 9900K and 8700K. Maybe you can try to reflash and start from scratch.

Edited by Alex@ro
  • Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:54 AM, Radi said:

hello

7700k works on maximus x apex ? 

Can anyone confirm yes or no on this question?

11 hours ago, Gunslinger said:

Can anyone confirm yes or no on this question?

It's not possible. There is no mod for Z170/Z270 chips inside Z370/Z390 boards (yet?) but there is a mod for the other way around. 

Edited by unityofsaints
  • Like 1

Guys, am i getting this right that turbo v scenario is not solved yet with xp? cannot raise multipiler from OS. tried turbov 1.01.15, 1.02.02, 1.03.02 no luck. XTU should be work around?

on Elmor's bios, no, turboV doesnt work for multiplier changes. I didn't try XTU

Turbo V is working with a little issue, you cant raise Multi higher then set in Bios but you can move down and up again.

BCLK changes are working fine, also Volts

• Like 1

nvm, i set multi to 75 and booted with slow mode, in OS applied the multi i wanted and turned off slow-mo. works fine like that.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Achill3uS said:

nvm, i set multi to 75 and booted with slow mode, in OS applied the multi i wanted and turned off slow-mo. works fine like that.

That is my workaround aswell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gkmltd said:

Where I can find XP.iso that works with Apex x?

Tnx

You have to create your own with nlite and add the z270 drivers according to the maximus viii series / skylake oc guide.

Or you can download one pre modded, i think Barbonenet has it available for download on his wordpress.