HWBOT Community Forums

The Official GIGABYTE AORUS March OC Madness 2018 Thread

Leeghoofd

• Crew

K guys to avoid the drama of last time some small changes in the rule set:

1. You must use the latest available benchmark version ( + systeminfo for stage 3)
  2. A verification link is required for the 3Dmark11 Physx stage

Thanks heaps Gigabyte and Happy benching

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Bulshooter said:

At the moments the Competitions was a farce, there paly People who have a Review Site, and they have all the Hardware in their Lab.

The other Contenders buy their Hardware

Hi, for competition like this I bought the CPU and the MB on local shops. It's not that much expensive motherboard(B350) and a sub 200-usd CPU, surely I believe there's a lot of people that have much more resources than us.

We also don't complain that until today we don't have Z370N Wifi  (and still waiting to get one), and I'm still waiting to get a good 8700K because I don't have shops that offers pre-binned models like you have in German :)

Hope that clears it up ;) 

Edited by Lucky_n00b
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Don't worry about them Alva, just salty like the last competition.

Bullshooter, if you can't handle someone doing better than you, you need to learn it happens. Alva played smart and that's all there is to say about it. Next Stages, if he still has no 8700k will be a different story.

Great scores everyone, keep at it and Good luck to all.

Edited by KaRtA
added more crap
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Crew

Winners are top 3 (you got your mail :p) , nothing changes on the E-sports ranking, for the lucky draw winners, one Russian guy still hasn't replied, once I get hold of him it will be finailized....

He has till Wednesday to reply, otherwise the system will draw another lucky draw winner