Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums
yosarianilives

Rank and pts messed up on a few subs

Recommended Posts

Hi, I still have x265 1080p score showing as 2nd place globally although it's 1st. http://hwbot.org/submission/3772051_yosarianilives_hwbot_x265_benchmark___1080p_celeron_g470_2.54_fps

Also my i7 2600 superpi 32m score isn't receiving rank or pts even after forcing recalculate a few times. I've verified and it should be a valid sub. http://hwbot.org/submission/3802530__yosarianilives_superpi___32m_core_i7_2600_7min_18sec_798ms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rank sorting is terribly wrong in some benchmarks I noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

YoYo, you are so on websmiles favorite list.  lol 

Edited by Mr.Scott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

Yes, I noticed there is a major bug in the rankings which are not multithreaded. It's fixed on the test server, you can verify by appending "uat." before the url:

http://uat.hwbot.org/benchmark/superpi_-_32m/rankings

If you spot more errors, go to UAT, hit recalc for the submission and let me know whether it is solved or not.

Okay thanks. I'll try that the next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have some tests failing in the test version of hwbot, so I can push it to production yet, but it sure looks better than the current rankings/points. It's slower though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 4:21 PM, richba5tard said:

I still have some tests failing in the test version of hwbot, so I can push it to production yet, but it sure looks better than the current rankings/points. It's slower though.

I have 2 more subs, both superpi, that are not getting ranked or pts. http://hwbot.org/submission/3805794_yosarianilives_superpi___1m_core_i5_3470_8sec_330ms and http://hwbot.org/submission/3805800_yosarianilives_superpi___32m_core_i5_3470_7min_24sec_819ms I tried to pull them up in UAT but it seems they're not they're yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one more test failing and I can push the test server code to production. Should be much better!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news as many of my benchmarks are not getting points at all. Hopefuly you'll get it right! Fingers crossed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, richba5tard said:

Just one more test failing and I can push the test server code to production. Should be much better!

Take your time. Measure twice, cut once.

You should probably put in for that one time name change to........ poorba5tard,  the way the staff gets treated by some members here.

Edited by Mr.Scott
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, all test are green. I've installed the latest code on production. :) 5aa7160086411_ScreenShot2018-03-13at01_05_52.thumb.png.719d0adbe9ccb04ae29709c8d43e4f8d.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matrix. This is just Matrix :)
richba5tard you're changing things again Elite just went out and apprentice too.

4U:

I feel it in my chipset
I fell it in RAMs too
The change is all around us
who at the HWBOT knew...

Oh, yes I did...
You wanna change it 
Just don't be afraid
Although I migh be loosing again

I've gained some point well
Well I lost some too 
But we all love You 
for the work that You do

Oh! It's written on the servers
it's just how math goes...

(Wet Wet Wet)
----

Now. Be happy. I was happy for 2 hour being 52 in a World and second in Poland and 5th in Enthusiasts League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No... I was wrong? I might haven't refreshed the page... They're there... Sorry. 
Hopefuly You didn't have heart attack and died. Somewhere by the computer reading my post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm, it takes ages till Subs get synced. Also the ranking doesnt update if you move Subs from one category to another. (see asana)

Im not able to edit Subs with have Information about RAM Settings.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2290170_ageom_3dmark2001_se_geforce_9800_gt_65492_marks
http://hwbot.org/submission/3795792_ricosuabe_3dmark___time_spy_hd_graphics_630_10292_marks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,
Same here since yesterday, subs will not get synchronised, and many globals are off, either 1 pts, or 64.8 to everybody :D all,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey @richba5tard

 

How is this:  http://hwbot.org/submission/3808709_ His points are counted. And Mine are waiting already days...
 

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808128_ and at this page there is a link to a best submission: http://hwbot.org/submission/3806911_adventurepo_catzilla___720p_geforce_gtx_1080_ti_56547_marks

And that is with almost all my submissions from last two days with Titan V and i9 7960x...
Points were changing all the time... but those submissions stays the same: all of them suggest there is a better score -> click - it's much worse, - Click - better hardware -> Error 
http://hwbot.org/submission/3808303_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808125_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808121_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808119_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808117_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808115_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3807925_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3807924_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3807720_
  

  

 

 

 

 

Edited by ADVenturePO
Cutting out inserted pictures...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ADVenturePO said:

Hey @richba5tard

 

How is this:  http://hwbot.org/submission/3808709_ His points are counted. And Mine are waiting already days...
 

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808128_ and at this page there is a link to a best submission: http://hwbot.org/submission/3806911_adventurepo_catzilla___720p_geforce_gtx_1080_ti_56547_marks

And that is with almost all my submissions from last two days with Titan V and i9 7960x...
Points were changing all the time... but those submissions stays the same: all of them suggest there is a better score -> click - it's much worse, - Click - better hardware -> Error 
http://hwbot.org/submission/3808303_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808125_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808121_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808119_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808117_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808115_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3807925_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3807924_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3807720_
  

  

 

 

 

 

Points are still broken as far as I can tell. Still seeing a bunch of 64.8 pt x265 4k globals for example, and my 1c 4k gold doesn't count towards my score even though if you click on the sub it shows pts, although about half as much as before. So I think I'd wait a bit longer. Hopefully @richba5tard has some more input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, yosarianilives said:

Points are still broken as far as I can tell. Still seeing a bunch of 64.8 pt x265 4k globals for example, and my 1c 4k gold doesn't count towards my score even though if you click on the sub it shows pts, although about half as much as before. So I think I'd wait a bit longer. Hopefully @richba5tard has some more input.

I've disabled the functionality that users can trigger a whole recalc for all their submissions. People where spamming the button and normal submissions did not get ranked.

I also temporarely disabled team power points, they can cause deadlocks. I've checked all the scores above, and they all have rank & points now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah just wanted to say more of my subs are correct now (I did do a couple of individual recalcs, mainly to double check as some were given points that were *almost* correct).

 

Definitely heading in the right direction :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Any updates regarding global points which can be completely wrong?

Thanks for the hard work ;)

++

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×