HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  

HOF NVVDD not working?

Posted (edited)

As above, trying to use the hof nvvdd in order to have voltage control with my 980ti hof, but if I try using the bios check version it shows this:

And if I use the no check, running as admin or not I can't change the load line or switching or either voltage, on both  win7 and 8.1 install.

Any ideas?

Edited by GeorgeStorm

Have you flashed to the "980ti_hof__XOC.rom" bios ? It appears to be version with vender being KFA²(1B4C) and a date of 07/23/15 according to Maxwell bios tweaker. Yours looks different, pretty sure this is the number 1 requirement as hard mods appear to be optional? on pcb rev 1 or rev 2 (GOC) with jumpers, dip switches and button. I'd flash that bios if you have not yet, then install vcredist_x86 if you haven't yet and then run NVVDD software as Admin

Thanks, pretty sure I tried that bios as well, thought this one should work as it's what people used in the competition based on various results I checked.

Installed vcredist and ran as admin, it would open just no voltage control :/ (with the non bios check version)

Acted the same way with both bioses as far as I remember.

Not actually sure what version I have, the power connectors are on the end not on the top, but I didn't see the jumpers or dip switch.