HWBOT Community Forums

My submissions recieved 0 points

Tech_Wizard95

7 hours ago, Tech_Wizard95 said:

I've checked and most seem ok. If a submission did not receive a rank/score, there is a "recalculate ranking" link on the right of the submission info page. Click it once, but don't spam the button.

• Members
4 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

I've checked and most seem ok. If a submission did not receive a rank/score, there is a "recalculate ranking" link on the right of the submission info page. Click it once, but don't spam the button.

So is the whole database being recalculated or will people have to hit the button on incorrect subs? I've seen lots of subs that are incorrect, hopefully it's not up to each user to correct?

There is a queue with submissions to calculate point/ranks, and it gets cleared at server reboot/patch installation. There have been a lot of patch installations, daily, so some submissions never got a rank.

When everything stabilizes I should force a recalc for all submission made in march.

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

There is a queue with submissions to calculate point/ranks, and it gets cleared at server reboot/patch installation. There have been a lot of patch installations, daily, so some submissions never got a rank.

When everything stabilizes I should force a recalc for all submission made in march.

I was thinking of subs that are getting incorrect points rather than not ranked at all (lots with incorrect globals, and some with incorrect hw)

24 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

The following 4 submissions did not recieve any points/rank, even after clicking recalculate:

35 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

It's not just march subs, my 1700x x265 4k sub from last year is getting the 64.8 pts for example and my 1c gold in the same category from february is showing half the pts it was a month ago on the sub page and doesn't even show up as counting towards my score. Once the db is sorted you need to take the site down for several days and do a complete recalc of ALL scores.

Edited by yosarianilives

2 hours ago, Tech_Wizard95 said:

The following 4 submissions did not recieve any points/rank, even after clicking recalculate:

That's not a bug. For each of these four submissions you have a better submission with the same hardware. Only your best submission is ranked/awarded points, otherwise you could spam the rankings. You can see the better submissions by clicking the "not the best submission link".

49 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

That's not a bug. For each of these four submissions you have a better submission with the same hardware. Only your best submission is ranked/awarded points, otherwise you could spam the rankings. You can see the better submissions by clicking the "not the best submission link".

but these 4 are with another CPU. 

Edit: It doesn't care about which CPU is in? Only GPU?

1 minute ago, Tech_Wizard95 said:

but these 4 are with another CPU. 

Edit: It doesn't care about which CPU is in? Only GPU?

For 3D rankings, the best score with your GPU counts, for 2D rankings, the CPU, for memory, only your memory stick, etc. CPU+GPU combinations are irrelevant.

• Thanks 1