HWBOT Community Forums

Cinebench R11.5 submission blocked?

This submission has been blocked twice, aparently it isn't the fully rendered scene??

I had to make the window smaller to show the road to pro background but other than that it is fully legit as far as I can see.

All the other Road to Pro Division VI subs look exactly the same so no idea why mine keeps being picked on.

http://hwbot.org/submission/3806215_

Is there something I am missing here?

I guess that means the first place sub for the 8370 needs taking down then and all my other Cinebench subs.  1000's of them on HwBot have part of the rendering covered.

Every cinebench sub I've ever made is invalid, the bench will throw an error anyway if it fails to complete the rendering properly.CINEBENCH_11.thumb.jpeg.88687678a31e3759b4dcbd4991cf2483.jpeg

http://hwbot.org/newsflash/3980_cinebench_r11.5r15_rules_revision_rendered_scene_must_be_visible

Rules got changed in october 2016, so subs before that date are allowed to have the rendered scene covered (in which you can still report any suspected foulplay).

All current subs need to have the rendered scene fully uncovered, otherwise, it would be possible to modify or even delete files to make the bench still complete as normal but with less workload and artificially improved scores.

It's unfortunate that you didn't get the memo:( Hopefully you'll be able to rebench the big scores.