HWBOT Community Forums

Ranking still broken?

Over the past few weeks my ranking was thrashing back and forth and now its settled nowhere NEAR where it was. My ranking is absolutely garbage compared to where it used to be. I think I was like top 50 in the US in enthusiast league. 

Also I've noticed that my personal profile says I'm #4 on my team but then you go to my team and on number 2. Wtf is going on with all these crazy scores? How do I make it say what's correct?

2 hours ago, Ace123 said:

Over the past few weeks my ranking was thrashing back and forth and now its settled nowhere NEAR where it was. My ranking is absolutely garbage compared to where it used to be. I think I was like top 50 in the US in enthusiast league. 

Also I've noticed that my personal profile says I'm #4 on my team but then you go to my team and on number 2. Wtf is going on with all these crazy scores? How do I make it say what's correct?

The recalc won't be done until at least April. Keep waiting

4 hours ago, Ace123 said:

Where you are ranked against your team on your own profile page is where you are ranked against everyone and its your personal points and you are ranked 4th in the leagues  against your team mates.

Where you are ranked  on your team page is your contribution to the team not your personal points they are two completely different rankings and always have been.

Notice when you make a sub you get points and you get team points.

As Yosarian said the recalc wont be finished till April its no use complaining till then and dont expect your ranking to be exactly as it was before if the algorithim has changed.