HWBOT Community Forums

* 3rd Annual Summer Party in PA *

1 hour ago, funsoul said:

Getting close now! At this point am hoping that I've actually got everything tested and ready to go by the time I get there. 

I did some testing with 7700k and 8700k last week OS's are ready to go spare SSD arrived friday hoping my new 8700k makes it before the trip as its coming from Romania 8086k will be here weds or thurs from newegg hope to get it binned out t-rex arrived 2 weeks ago what I used in testing and will have on the trip will also be bringing a spare CPU pot or 2 still need to prep 980 for LN2 and box everything up 

My Apex IX is kinda dead :( Anyone who's coming have one? If at all possible, would really appreciate if someone could bring along some ssds for the z270 apex with 7x64, XP, etc. Hoping to have a replacement board in time but not sure I'll have the time to set up all the operating systems :( 

tia!!!

16 hours ago, funsoul said:

My Apex IX is kinda dead :( Anyone who's coming have one? If at all possible, would really appreciate if someone could bring along some ssds for the z270 apex with 7x64, XP, etc. Hoping to have a replacement board in time but not sure I'll have the time to set up all the operating systems :( 

tia!!!

Got you covered, will bring my Apex restores ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aerotracks said:

Got you covered, will bring my Apex restores ?

I need to quit being lazy and just start making IMGs of mine instead I have to break out USB and reinstall drivers and all LMAO ghost IMG would be so much easier 

Edited by Shadyreaper

So since it looks like tc isn't gonna be ready for the bench meet I'd like to ask for some help with a masochistic project of mine. I got 2x sr2s for extremely cheap a while back and have since picked up 2x x5690s. So what I'm thinking is period overkill. 2 cpus, 4x thermi cards, chipset, and mem on ln2. Would anyone be able to help me with this? 

20 hours ago, yosarianilives said:

So since it looks like tc isn't gonna be ready for the bench meet I'd like to ask for some help with a masochistic project of mine. I got 2x sr2s for extremely cheap a while back and have since picked up 2x x5690s. So what I'm thinking is period overkill. 2 cpus, 4x thermi cards, chipset, and mem on ln2. Would anyone be able to help me with this? 

depending what you need I might have some equipment lying around, or are you looking for help at the event to keep the ln2 flowing?  either way I am willing to do what I can.

7 hours ago, Shadyreaper said:

Anyone have X299 delid tool they can bring????

I'd love to go to something like this but I'm on the West Coast but it seems like you all are having so much fun I feel compelled to contribute. If you can provide an address I'll have mine shipped using a method that will make sure it is available before the event starts. PM me if you want.

• Like 1