HWBOT Community Forums

"An error occured while trying to upload the profile."

stormaren123

Hello!

As my topic states, I'm having issues with uploading my profile to HWBOT. I would want to compare my OC to others and pump it up abit.

I'm running the oldschool 3930k and I'm going to kick the sh*t out of if so I can buy a newer one. LOL

Help please?

I'm new to this site and I'm really interested in trying out this new stuff i.e. Intel XTU.

Regards,

STORM.

Edited by stormaren123

1 hour ago, yosarianilives said:

Try benching again and saving another profile. Sometimes an xtu profile won't save properly and will be broken, then you can't upload.

Tried that multiple times, still nothing :/ 

Attached an image of my Intel XTU.

XTU.png

XTU2.png

XTU3.png

XTU4.png

Edited by stormaren123

2 minutes ago, yosarianilives said:

If you can't export it to a USB then the profile is broken.

Feels odd, if you look at the pictures I attached above. 

It says Default etc, but the values is all N/A.

I tried reinstalling XTU several times aswell. Why does this have to happen!

16 minutes ago, yosarianilives said:

The update is listed somewhere in there, I'm not sure that windows will automatically pull it down so you may need to manually pull the kb from Microsoft and run it.

Yeah, tried downloading it manually and it tells me I have it already.

From Intel XTU built-in help:

Export Profiles

To export a profile, select it from the list of profiles and click Export. You will be prompted to select a location to save the profile as a .xtu file. The file will have the same name as the profile by default, but you are welcome to rename the file as you wish. Do not change the file extension (.xtu) or the file will no longer work with Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility. The Default profile cannot be exported.  

You may receive an error message indicating that a profile is not eligible for export. The following are reasons that a profile is not eligible for export:

1. The profile was saved on a system that has a processor older than a 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processor.   

• You cannot export profiles on this system unless you update the processor.

2. The profile was saved with Overclocking Lock locked, Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep Technology disabled, or Core IccMax disabled.

• You may be able to adjust the values of these controls in Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, save the profile, and then retry exporting the profile. If you cannot adjust these controls in Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, you may be able to adjust them in the BIOS.

3. The profile was created by importing a file.

• To export the settings in this profile, apply this profile's settings to your system. Then save a profile with the same name or a different name and retry exporting the profile.

4. The profile was created in an older version of Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility.

• To export the settings in this profile, apply this profile's settings to your system. Then save a profile with the same name or a different name and retry exporting the profile.

5. The Default profile was selected for export.

• To export the settings from the Default profile, apply the Default profile to your system. Then save a profile with a different name and use the new profile for exporting.

• 6 months later...