HWBOT Community Forums

Request to Recalc My Account

marco.is.not.80

I moved up a spot or two at most when I benched GPUPI 3.3.2 a few days ago but now that the points have been removed I've dropped a few hundred spots in all three places (world rank, league rank and country rank) and I can't hit the recalc button because it is disabled and was wondering if a moderator would be so kind as to do it for me?

Wow, I've dropped over 100 places in my league. I also noticed that my Catzilla entry going back months ago has disappeared. Since I can't hit the recalc button myself would really appreciate it if a mod could do it really quick - unless it is a painful process then no worries - but hoping to get some sort of affirmation... Thanks :-)

• Sad 1

I believe my rank dropping is related to this issue:

I believe those points were being credited to me and then something changed. I remember at one point a week or so ago that when I went to my account page it showed that I didn't belong to a division even though I had signed up for division 1 ages ago and so I selected division 1 again and it then gave me the "You've joined the overclocker's league"... it's been all down hill since then. :-( It's amazing how quickly one can lose their interest when issues like this go unresolved and help seems just out of reach.

4+hours+ago,+marco.is.not.80+said:

By+the+way,+I+found+a+blind+SQL+injection+vector+that+allows+me+to+enumerate+tables+and+a+file+include+vulnerability+that+allows+a+remote+attacker+to+not+only+upload+his+results+but+take+a+few+goodies+back+with+him.

Where+does+one+report+those+kind+of+issues?

Ok,+I+made+that+up+but+don't+feel+so+bad+now+that+I+know+support+isn't+just+ignoring+me+because+I'm+boring.+I+just+needed+to+come+to+terms+with+the+fact+that+there+really+is+no+one+at+home.

Edited by marco.is.not.80

6 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Pm Richbastard with a detailed description what is going on with your ranking. Me and Frederik are both in Belgium, we are just awake now :P

Thanks, Leeghoofd, I'll do that and safe travels.

By the way, I have no idea why my post above looks like it was encoded incorrectly. Weird.

So I messaged Richbastard with no response yet but I think I finally have figured out where the missing points are... Look at this:

image.png.1eef6d871d63789321328bbe3c881660.png

and look at this:

image.png.b1313ba1fc89409cd915f9b8921a73e9.png

I've lost all my points from competitive play. That's a major chunk of my overall score. How do I get this fixed????