HWBOT Community Forums

[FS][DE/EU] - 4 x modded cards

nachtfalke

i´m selling here 4 modded card , 2 of them allready prepared with insulation for cold action , cards are voltage unlocked with hardmode you need only solder  voltage mesurements points ( you indentifi  fast on the vrm output filter -electrolitycs caps polarity) , these cards was good air clocker and prepared by me to be used in crossfire action or single ..but never had the time to bench them ...and now that i quit i don´t need them anymore!

1. asus HD6950 dc2 - vgpu/ocp, vddr, vpll ... 

2. powercolor hd5850 pcs+  - vgpu/ocp, vddr , vpll .. this card has hynix T2C ddr  ic´s ..  rare card with this kind of ddr ic´s to find!

3. asus HD 5770 cucore top - vgpu/ovp/cap mod , vddr , vpll.. already LET insulated ; this card had hynix T2C ddr ic´s ...best ddr ic´s on the juniper /cypress series

4. Gainward HD4850 GS - Vgpu/vid mode/ vddr/ added heatsink on the fet´s . insulated ...had samsung BJ08 ic´s ( 90% of this series come with qimonde)

1. 55 euros

2. 45 euros

2. 35 euros

4. 30 euros

price not include shipping , will be shipped via DHL , payment via paypal as a gift or buyer  cover fees , bank transfer , for the hole pack buyed we can speak in privat for an discount!

disclamer :

gpu´s will be sold as it is ( see pic) all are fully working condition , pretested mods , i´m not responsable of the buyer unskill to use card´s with voltage unlocked modded , highly recomanded it the be brought from someone with  experience...they can do good hw points!

20180506_103018.jpg

20180506_103037.jpg