HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT+Contact

gwbgff

Ow ... the plot thickens ;) ... last question, since i now understand why the reporting was done, next to reported there is (4) do i need to do anything about this 4 submissions ?? Or is it just an 'reported' counter ? Guess this gets more interesting every day .... when the benchmarks get programmed to outrun tests on their predecessors ... must be getting complicated then, so you convinced me leeghoofd, its not empty at all :D thanks for giving some text about the whats and whatnots ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, I have accidentally submitted a score of 3d mark 11 entry level 2 times, 1st i typed score 15.923 as meaning fifteen thousand, but see afterwards is taken for 15,923 (bit less than 16 (not thousand))... so i submitted the score 15923 a second time, only then found out the original was able to be edited ... Idk if it is needed, but i could not personally remove one ... And please, where again is the desktop background picture for download, for i taken a picture from old bench, and moved all cpu-z and -g over the old ones (that where screenshot) ... thanks in advance and appologies for the inconvenience ... grtzzzz ps leeghoofd ... you are legend :o

• 4 months later...
Hello. I have an issue - every time I try to search for a CPU or find it through Hardware Library, there is an error message 504 Gateway Time-out. Tried from different ISPs and browsers but with no success. This is happening for about a week now. Could you please tell me is the problem on my side or not? Thank you.