HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT+Contact

gwbgff

Dear Goddy, I was getting all my systems parts information and by mistake my profile got set before I entered the details. I cannot find where I can edit my profile. If you could please tell me how to edit my profile to put in my parts information in, I would be grateful to you. My apologies for messing this up. Kind regards, Gerald Fleming

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi. I`m the founder of the ChemasOverclockingTeam team (https://hwbot.org/team/chemasoverclockingteam), now team has no captains assigned, so I`d like to regain captain privileges. Recently I moved to another team, but in the end I decided to return. Already several times wrote to the e-mail Christian and Michael but didn`t receive a response. Thanks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/nwA631G.png[/img]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello, i'm kinda new here, been hobbying pc's and hardware since 82 last century :)... so i made a profile, and submitted some scores, also fro xtu intel. Other submitted benches went ok, the xtu, was a bit figuring it out, and imo it worked, i submitted actual benches done on my pc, yesterday or the day before. Now when logging in and checking my profile, on top it says 3 submissions reported, so appearantly i must have done something wrong, also is it not possible to set my xtu profile 'public' ... at this moment when i go and check my profiles from xtu, they are gone, at the link on top where it says 'reported (3)' there is a sheet, where appearantly i must select a 'row' but it is complete blank, and cannot select anything, also an error message is posted in the sheet. In the comments is said that there are suggestions to alter my settings, so i loaded the profile in xtu, but it where the same settings... And my profile is unaible to make public for 'use of testing material and and some more things i should be using to do those benches' ... ehm shame i could not respond immediately to whoever decided that some settings could not even be made with my setup ... this is actually kinda weird, because the benches are just done on my pc, without help of any aftermarket super hardware testing rig ... but as said i am new here on site, so i probably must have done something wrong ... day 3 on the site, and i must say i am amazed that there is actually response to my scores, harder even, they get reported, or flagged automatically ... to be honest i have not gone through the hassle of reading every rule, because there are a lot of them, as i went to look at them a bit more euh focused. My personal goal is only to compare what i make with the settings of the hardware, and compare it with scores of other enthousiasts as to say... Can someone pls point me in a direction as maybe who to contact about the reported submissions. Because this community is for a third time visitor quite huge with a wide range of interest. So i understand there must be rules, not even arguing about that ... but being told i use special hardware and/or getting reported as such... So can someone pls enlighten me a little bit, i have no intentions what so ever to alter tests in my advantage being it with modded hardware or dodgy software, for the reason that i absolutely see no point in fooling myself. And for openers it would be nice if someone could just tell me what went wrong to begin with ;) ... Thanks in advance for taking your time reading this to begin with ... ;) peace out

Welcome, any questions you want to ask about rules feel free to make a thread with what you'd like to know. Not so bad once you get the hang of it. Don't take offense to reported submissions we all get them.

Edit: you will need screen shot with info in picture I posted red boxes mandatory.

GeekBench 4 - Multi-Core.png

Edited by Splave

• Crew

If you have any speciific question you can contact me,  Bilko or Georgestorm.

Anyway quick update on the site for you: subbing for other benchmarks via the XTU profile will be disabled in the future: it gives not accurate info and user tend to forget HWBot requires a verification screenshot in 99% of the cases ( like Splave showed you )

Before you go into benching or comparing scores with other users always check out the rules at the frontpage. Click on Benchmarks,  choose CPU, GPU or memory benchmarks, select the rules of the benchmark you want to run...

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Crew

XTU competitive usage at HWBOT has been stopped a while ago due to the fact it is far from stable, newer versions gave way higher output messing up the rankings and last but not least it still can be seriously bugged in output (intentionally or not).

Look at this score for instance:

https://hwbot.org/submission/4385444_autolochus_xtu_core_i9_9900kf_39631_marks

Lately we here that people are running into hardware detection problems (stating they have ES hardware), the output datafile is sometimes no longer compatible with HWBot, ...

HWBot has a new owner and once the paperwork is completed we will discus if this bench still has a future here.