Aida64 Memory Read

Stage-4

3DMark 2001 - GeForce3 series

Edited by TASOS
Re-arrangment of stages

• 3 weeks later...

@ZFeSS

Old heatsink nightmare !!!

I've seen that happen before (it can be repaired though).

I always heat as much as i can , before trying to remove old such type of heatsinks.

Do you know if, that was an original manufacturer compound or an aftermarket one ?

I ask cause back in the days we used to make our own compounds , using epoxy in the mix.

:)

15 minutes ago, TASOS said:

@ZFeSS

Old heatsink nightmare !!!

I've seen that happen before (it can be repaired though).

I always heat as much as i can , before trying to remove old such type of heatsinks.

Do you know if, that was an original manufacturer compound or an aftermarket one ?

I ask cause back in the days we used to make our own compounds , using epoxy in the mix.

:)

i dont know much about it but now you say it  tasos, it does look like an epoxy type of mix or is it the green colour thats throwing to look different

9 hours ago, TASOS said:

I dunno. All that i know, that heatsink shouldn't be glued to GPU, and previous owner was a dumbass.

I successfully removed other memory rad and GPU heatsink, so I don't need to upload nightmares anymore :)

On 6/6/2018 at 12:44 AM, ZFeSS said:

I dunno. All that i know, that heatsink shouldn't be glued to GPU, and previous owner was a dumbass.

I successfully removed other memory rad and GPU heatsink, so I don't need to upload nightmares anymore :)

I have slightly different heatsinks on my Hercules GF3 Ti 500 but they are glued on as well they not the only thing from that era that had heatsinks glued on with epoxy

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, GRIFF said:

Congratulations for all partecipants. Much respect for the results of Tagg at wprime (very strong efficiency) and Macsbeach at 3D Mark 01 (nice vga freq. You provide voltmods?) 

Can some mod please have a look at round 5, it seems that  it has no stages...

Thanks.☺️

I might have pictures if not I will scrape the Let off the controller IC tomorrow and see what it is I done the mods a long time ago the mem mod is with fixed resistors.

I think I originally got them from TPU or Guru3D

Edited by macsbeach98

2 hours ago, alexmaj467 said:

Where is the topic of discussion for round 5 ?

Watching football ?

I can take a wild guess , that some people may have to work too many hours sometimes , to provide to their families ?

No time for football.