HWBOT Community Forums

Xtremesystems

RiggS

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im having the first symptoms of XS Withdrawal I am checking myself in the Mental Health Clinic XS Rehab Program to help me go trhu this tuff times , i will advise you guys do the same in case of heavy withdrawal symptoms , The next session starts at 3:00PM eastern time :P

yutk.jpg

By chispy at 2009-03-31

• Crew
Im having the first symptoms of XS Withdrawal I am checking myself in the Mental Health Clinic XS Rehab Program to help me go trhu this tuff times , i will advise you guys do the same in case of heavy withdrawal symptoms , The next session starts at 3:00PM eastern time :P

Sounds good. I will be there! :)

CNN World News reported a strange anomily last night in the world markets.

Apparently, since last thursday, companies from around the world have reported a strange surge in employee productivity. They are seeing profit increases like never before and the World Recession is coming to a close.

10 of the top 20 CEO's and Presidents were asked what has caused this sudden and dramatic increase. They all answered: "This surge in employee productivity appears to be the direct result of XS Forums going down last thursday"

In other news, all the top corporations of the world have petitioned for the blockage of Fugger from obtaining IP adresses from within at least 30 countries.

:P

________

Yamaha YSR80

Edited by HawaiiSuperman

Apparently, since last thursday, companies from around the world have reported a strange surge in employee productivity. They are seeing profit increases like never before and the World Recession is coming to a close.

10 of the top 20 CEO's and Presidents were asked what has caused this sudden and dramatic increase. They all answered: "This surge in employee productivity appears to be the direct result of XS Forums going down last thursday"

In other news, all the top corporations of the world have petitioned for the blockage of Fugger from obtaining IP adresses from within at least 30 countries.

ROFL LMAO I love it :)

i have to say that is the funniest thing i have EVERRRRRR read...!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

This is funny. I've got more accomplished in the last 5 days than in the previous 2 weeks.

been benching this Gainestown but it's weird.

In somethings it's a beast with a capital B and in some my Harpertown machines can beat it.

I think it's just "new platform blues" and Bios needs to mature.

Stable as all hell, just that feeling that there's lots more there that's being held back.

wPrime it's fast, Super Pi it's slower than expected.

Fritz chess bench it's much slower than the harpers..

Very strange. Usually a machine works at a set level across the apps but not this one.

Now in the DC app I do,WCG, it's doing literally twice the work of a single socket Nehalem I have that is running 200mhz faster..

Like I said, strange..

Nice hardware you got there, Dave. I'm thinking you're testing with HT on/off and analyzing the impact of HT on individual apps?

It's kinda funny how many members are suffering withdrawal syndrom in the last week, makes for a nice case study of the effects virtual communities on the human psyche, etc. I bet with some of the levels of withdrawal we're seeing, Fugger could sell membership for $100 to some of these XS junkies :)

• Crew

Yeah, that's really awesome hardware you have! And I'm sure when some time has passed the system bios will mature, just like every piece of hardware.

I just checked, there are still no entries for most benchmarks in the X5570 category. Why don't you post some SuperPI and PIFast benches, those are easy points and trophies to be won for the team! :)