HWBOT Community Forums

wytiwx - Pentium 4 3.0Ghz (Northwood, 200 FSB) @ 5306MHz - 5305.96 mhz CPU Frequency

nice score wytiwx ?

on a side note, how do you view it on bot unless you go round the world and type in the name  in bot to see it, is there a direct link of the submission here to go to to look at it ?, if not why not, and is it possible to include it from here, or am i doing something wrong 

2 hours ago, GRIFF said:

Impressive score Wytiwx. Wy only 1.8V, for CB? My item have CB at -130, no CBB on this temp.

THX mate :) 

On my P5K-E/WiFi-AP  (P5K Deluxe ver. 1.00G exactly), by my mod, for my Northwood chip, Vcore >1.8V often makes system unstable :( , so you always see 1.7X V

Edited by wytiwx

53 minutes ago, ozzie said:

nice score wytiwx ?

on a side note, how do you view it on bot unless you go round the world and type in the name  in bot to see it, is there a direct link of the submission here to go to to look at it ?, if not why not, and is it possible to include it from here, or am i doing something wrong 

em............sorry for not fully understand your words,  what name or submission are you looking for?

3 hours ago, wytiwx said:

em............sorry for not fully understand your words,  what name or submission are you looking for?

your submission that unity posted , i went to look  from here and nothing, maybe ive written it wrong here, sorry, if there is a submission posted in here for whatever there should be a link with it to take you to another tab to bot  or what ever  to see it is what i meant

sorry if it was confusing

5 hours ago, ozzie said:

your submission that unity posted , i went to look  from here and nothing, maybe ive written it wrong here, sorry, if there is a submission posted in here for whatever there should be a link with it to take you to another tab to bot  or what ever  to see it is what i meant

sorry if it was confusing

If you mean all the submissions I have posted using different hardware, you can view my profile page: http://hwbot.org/user/wytiwx and click "My Submissions". If you saw nothing on that page, you can change another webpage browser or use VPN and try again.

3 hours ago, d0minat0r said:

Amazing bro! What you mod for no CB and CBB, MB or CPU?

Exactly, CB depends on your CPU, mobo can change CBB sometime. and I just mod on P5K-E mobo for CBB, by changce, and not work everytime.

I need to try my CPU on P4C800 mobo to check CBB is the same temp. or not

Edited by wytiwx