HWBOT Community Forums

alexmaj467 - Athlon 64 3000+ (Venice, s939) @ 2969MHz - 7421 marks PCMark04

Mr.Scott

Cooling water how many degrees?  This is a normal water tap in the kitchen +15 degrees Celsius. No special cooling I do not use.

In the frequency test shows the temperature perfectly  http://valid.x86.fr/px5jqz      +29 Celsius    

Maybe you don't understand how I got the result in the first two tests (Multithreaded test 1 - test 2 ) ?  Pass these tests in real time is not prohibited .  And to pass the third test (multithreaded test 3 ) I use the code.

@ECHO OFF

WMIC process where name="PCMark04.exe" CALL setpriority "256"
Sleep 70   //// Selected at random depends on each CPU and the frequency from 5 to 500.////
WMIC process where name="PCMark04.exe" CALL setpriority "128"
EXIT

Edited by alexmaj467

The condensation is formed before I turn on the air conditioner in the room. It's summer, in the morning the room temperature is 25 Celsius, by 10 o'clock in the morning the sun shines through the window, and at this point in the room 32 degrees Celsius. At the time when the room temperature is from 30 to 33 and the condensate is formed. At this point, I turn on the air conditioner, and the condensate is not formed.

• Crew
On 7/21/2018 at 11:30 PM, Mr.Scott said:

All good.

Just never seen anybody condensation proof for tap water. :)

You have no idea how many water condensates with 95-98% humidity (which stays all the summer) and with +10-12 degrees from the tap. ZFeSS had to reinstall cooling every hour during previous OSBIS comp ?

In America you chill water. In Soviet Russia, water chills you

image_id_928346.jpeg

Edited by Antinomy